Design Paul Sebastian  1.7 oz Eau de Perfume for Women

Design Paul Sebastian 1.7 oz Eau de Perfume for Women

BY DESIGN

Design 1.7oz Eau de Perfume for Women: Designed by Paul Sebastian Available in a 1.7 oz FPS spray see more...

Design Paul Sebastian  1.7 oz Eau de Perfume for Women
Design Paul Sebastian 1.7 oz Eau de Perfume for Women
Melissa L.
This is a classic fragrance. It reminds me of my grandmother who wore it religiously. I like the fragrance, but it isn't youthful or seductive and those are the scents I typically wear. It is very lovely though and the nostalgia it brings me is priceless :)
Kristine G.
Franklin, IN
I will always love this perfume, many women wore it when I was growing up. Always brings a smile to my face when I smell it. Definitely a timeless fragrance.