BY DESIGN ON A DIME

Design on a Dime (HGTV)
  • "the show has great ideas on where to find really inexpensive items for him to court also how to make different decor items." in 14 reviews
  • "This is a great show to watch, its very informative and i love that the designs they show are affordable and chic." in 9 reviews
Alison M.
Alison M.
Pop Culture Expert
I've always watched this with my mom growing up. gives you such great ideas for inexpensive
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Pop Culture Expert
HGTV DESIGN ON A TIME WOW I LOVE HGTV. THIS SHOW SHOW YOU THAT YOU CAN USE THINGS IN YOUR OWN HOME REDO THEM OVER OR BUY SOMETHING FROM A YARD SALE AND FIX IT UP OR YOU CAN SPEND A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY AND FIX YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A MILLIONS OF BUCK
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Pop Culture Expert
I use to love this show! I liked that they did affordable makeovers. I wish it was still on!
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Pop Culture Expert
This show gives me so much inspiration for my home decor! I'm always watching this channel or listening in the background.
Emmy P.
Emmy P.
It was alwAys a favorite growing up and inspired me to take my own twist on designing.
Sarina S.
Sarina S.
Rocky Point, NY
I love this show. I have gotten some really great ideas and have learned a lot from watching this show. I am sad to say I don't see it on as much as it used to be!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
Design on a Dime is probably one of my favorite shows on HGTV. Even though the designs can be a bit outrageous at times, they always make it fit the homeowners likes and tend to think outside the box.
Wilma F.
Wilma F.
Pop Culture Expert
I used to watch the show all the time when I had cable tv. Now that I don't, the site is bookmarked online in fav design blogs and I subscribe to the YouTube channel. In addition, a have several of he shows books at home for quick reference. For creativity, I could not do without this channel.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
West Milford, NJ
I've gotten so much inspiration from this and it's saved me a ton of money.
member-c76b7e851
member-c76b7e851
Atlanta, Ga
I love HGTV and especially this show "Design on a Dime". I always look for inexpensive DIY ideas for my home, and thia show provides just that.
Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.
Seattle, WA
For those of you that have seen the show, did you have any favorite DIY projects that could be easily duplicated?
Ashley , PA
Anyone else religiously watch this show? along with all other hgtv shows it gives you many ideas for your home
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Has anyone taken ideas from the show and done them around their home? I have so many great ideas but never know where to start!
Ashley , PA
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What was your favorite painting idea from the show?