Design Natural Detangling Leave-In Conditioner Almond/Avocado

by Design

A lightweight, non-sticky moisturizing conditioner with nourishing botanicals and vitamin E to penetrate quickly, instantly soften hair and smooth the cuticle for easy detangling. Natural oils improve manageability and provide luminous shine. For wavy to curly hair textures ranging from 2-4 Silicone, paraben, paraffin and petrolatum free For natural hairThis product is guaranteed to meet McBride Research Laboratories quality performance standards or your money back.Apply generously to damp hair and distribute evenly. Gently detangle by separating strands to remove knots and tangles. Follow with wide-toothed comb. Do not rinse. Style as usual..© 2013 McBride Research Laboratories, Inc.

For natural hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Design Natural Detangling Leave-In Conditioner Almond/Avocado!
I love this brand. It works well on my hair and my kids. Keeps hair moisturized and soft. I use all of the Design Natural products.

Looking for your answer?