Design Essentials Therapeutics Anti-Itch Treatment uploaded by Christal B.

BY DESIGN ESSENTIALS

This hair treatment alleviates a dry, itchy scalp and helps control flaking caused by scalp conditions such as dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis. salicylic acid helps alleviate dry itchy scalp and controls flaking rich emollients condition hair adds a natural shine to hair can be used daily or several times weekly 4 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

• I've been looking for a product for my hair to stop the i...1 Answers
  • Does this product really work on dandruff? Does it help k...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Perfect hair treatment for irritated and dry scalp. Soft and creamy texture. Easy to apply to scalp. Doesn't cause buildup. Tingling sensation once applied. Can be used on natural,relaxed and locs.
Lauren D.
Waldorf
I love the smell of this product it almost smells like an Indian hemp hair product. It does well with moisturizing the scalp and helping with any itching or dryness that may occur.
Dominique M.
Killeen, TX
I love this stuff, it is a life saver for my itchy psoriasis scalp, but it's so hard to find this I use this with my shampoo before my protective style and I'm good for up to a week without itching it's a must!!! I would recommend this to anyone with scalp issues
Tam G.
I absolutely loooovvvveeeee this product. I use their full line. My scalp tingles when i use Design Essential. This anti itch really does reduce the itching. I use this product for all my sew in.
carolyn m.
Works great for itching and has nice menthol feeling on your scalp. My stylist uses this at her salon and I liked it so much I bought it to have on hand at home.
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
I know I deal with itchy scary all the time and it can get annoying so this product was recommended to me as an anti-itch treatment and I must say, this product is heaven sent.
Gabrielle C.
Best product. Works for my dry scalp and controls dandruff. I love this and I would recommend it for anyone seeking a way to control itch
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This product leaves my hair not only moisturized but also feeling lavish. Sometimes my scalp can get dry and this helps a lot.
Makilah M.
Braddock, PA
I've been looking for a product for my hair to stop the itching and dry scalp. Has anyone used this product?
Christal B.
Does this product really work on dandruff? Does it help keep dandruff from surfacing ?