Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control maximum Hold uploaded by Patrice R.Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control maximum Hold uploaded by Mika R.

BY NONE

Sleek Max Edge Control Maximum Hold Gel - Design Essentials Sleek Max Edge Control Maximum Hold Gel is a moisturizing maximum hold gel that securely lays down the hairline to give edges and tapered areas a smooth polished look. Spreads easily and delivers a lasting hold without flaking or hardening of the hair.(2.3 oz.) - Sleek Max Edge Control Maximum Hold Gel see more...

Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you're a WOC with natural hair it's so hard to find an edge control that doesn't melt and actually lays down your edges.

A friend recommended this to me and I found it it my local beauty supply store. It's is so good. It's the longest holding edge control I've ever had. A little goes a long way; don't use too much or it can start to look white.
Natasha C.
Dorchester , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product. I hate to have my edges looking dry. This product smooths down my edges like i have haf my hair freshly pessed or relaxed. It is non drying so your edges lay flat and look smooth all day.
Patrice R.
Camp Springs, MD
I love this product it does exactly what it's supposed to do. But in order for you to get the best use out of this product please use it on freshly shampooed hair. Old hair (hair that hasn't been shampooed in about a week or longer) can have build up on it (dirt,oil, other products) which can just add more build up. Just like most "edge controls" they can leave a white film or residue but, it isn't that noticeable. Great buy, I also like Mizani's edge control
Kia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard for me to find something that can hold my edges down and stay down longer than 10 min but this right here works wonders for me I was actually surprised
Caridad T.
Katy, TX
I really love this product . It lays my edges down just fine and unlike other products does not turn into a greasy mess after 30 minutes . It has a firm hold with a glossy finish . I find that if you apply the edge control to freshly washed hair or relatively clean hair and then use a scarf to wrap the edges even if it's for 20 minutes while you get ready to head out is the best way to make sure you get good results from this product.
Cameron W.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only used this a couple of times but my experiences were pretty good. I'm natural so I need all the hold I can get and this did the trick for me. I'd do it again for sure. I also love the smell! All of design essentials products work well so it's no surprise.
sidney g.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love doing my edges and this honestly is the only product that I use. It lays my edges and leaves them so shiny. It is a good value to me in my opinion and I have my sister hooked on it also!In love with this product!
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
I have not tried this product yet but I've heard really great things for my friends and family this is going to be my next purchase to get.can't wait to try it for the first time and maybe use it on my clients.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
I really love this product my stylist use this on my edges religiously . It lays them down perfectly but it does leave a white residue sometimes but other than that i love it
Hilary I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product it lays edges really well . It is very long lasting and a little goes a long way it is good value and very effective . I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves laying their edges .
Amiracle R.
I have been looking for an edge control for a while and I was looking for one that doesn't cause flaky edges. Does this edge control cause this to happen?
vernisha c.
Manteca, CA
Hello everyone. I am transitioning from relaxed to natural hair. I was wondering if this is a good edge control to use if not what do you recommend for good edge control. I've tried olive oil but doesn't work very well for me
Rachelle P.
Wilmington, DE
How good us this product i just turned natural and i am looking for products? does it leave any residue?
Jennifer J.
Mississauga, Ontario
I've been looking for edge control that can sleek down my edges for an entire day. What kind of hold does it have.
Catherine J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does this edge control really help for a person who has thick natural hair?