BY DESIGN ESSENTIALS

Natural Almond and Avocado Moisturizing and Detangling Sulfate Free Shampoo is a gentle cleansing shampoo infused with hydrating Almond and Avocado plus nourishing botanicals to hydrate, soften and detangle even the curliest and coiliest hair textures. This moisturizing formula is gentle enough to use every day without stripping hair of natural oils. see more...

• Does anyone elses hair get oily faster when using this sh...1 Answers
  • Do you Seem to favor this brand?1 Answers
Zaynah E.
Best shampoo ever made. Who ever formulated this is the GOAT ! I literally have no shedding when I shampoo with this!!! My thick coarse hair is easily detangled with this and to top it off it smells amazing! Great for natural hair styling and for use before straightening. It’s just the bomb.
Monique D.
Fort Lauderdale
Oh I wanted to like Design Essentials Natural Shampoo so bad but I can say it's not for me. It smells amazing and lather well but my hair looks greasy and the ends were very dry.
Taketha N.
Statesville, NC
This is the best shampoo for natural hair. I suffered from dry dull hair for almost a year since going natural. I recently came across this and I'm never going back . It feels great and smells great. It has made my hair more softer and it detangles my hair very easy it's made it more softer also
Tammy L.
I love this shampoo, conditioner, and refresh spray for my 4c hair. It leaves my hair hydrated and detangled. It doesn’t cost that much and it makes my hair manageable.
Heather G.
This shampoo has been amazing for my daughter's hair. It has helped reduce or tangles quite a bit and when used with a conditioner is much easier to come through.
Katrese B.
Donalsonville, GA
The only shampoo I use. If I use any other shampoo It is from Design Essentials. The honey creme is my absolute fave, but this is also the bomb as well! Design Essential shampoos are the best!
Dee S.
This is the best shampoo i have ever used since i was in high school. It works very very well with thick natural hair.its also the best for dry scalp  puts all the moisture back into the hair.It targets for dry brittle hair also great for detangling hair.
TAMIA M.
Suisun City
I love this brand so much. I love the shampoo that they have in the conditioner because it makes my hair feels so silky smooth and smells really good. It is a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it. Design Essentials Natural Shampoo
Catherine C.
This is another for me that's a holy grail I love this shampoo!!! It's awesome for all hair types of course it's hydrating as well as moisturizing. Which are two of my top things with hair care
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
I live this shampoo just start using it and can feel a different in my hair. My have a shine after I wash it and it feel and look clean and it don't weight my hair down or nothing.
Liza P.
sunrise
Do you Seem to favor this brand?
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
Does anyone elses hair get oily faster when using this shampoo ? I love the feeling my hair gets but i feel like i have to wash it sooner .

back