BY DESIGN ESSENTIALS NATURAL

Design Essentials® Natural Honey & Shea Edge Tamer For Natural Hair.
Firmer hold.
For curly to tightly coiled textures ranging from 3-4. see more...

Candyce C.
There is no other edge control that can do what this HOLY GRAIL product does when it comes to styling my 4a hair and keeping my edges from puffing and curling up. The texture is heavy enough without being greasy and does not turn white or flake.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Smells wonderful with good ingredients but didn't work that well for my type 4 natural hair. If you're in the 3s or relaxed it would be great. Mine also turned completely white. Still useable if I use a tiny amount but I'll probably trash it because it's no good to me. I do better with more heavy duty products, like Got2Be.
Danielle S.
duluth, GA
So I'm on a search to find a edge control that actually will last all day. This one has a pleasant smell and goes on easily but just doesn't last on my hair. I probably won't be buying it again
Heather T.
Richmond , VA
This is the only edge control product I have used that works for my hair type.
I have tried motions, palmers, and quite a few others, only to have to return them because they don't work.
This one is a winner!
Tips:
Use on hair that is dry.
Pick up a small amount with your fingers, comb, or brush and work it into the hairs.
Style as desired and go.
This stuff lasts long and and doesn't build up like other products.
Amber D.
This works kinda well. Just kinda. It holds my edges down. but nor for a long while. It works better when you mix it with a little other products to keep the hold longer. I put it on the tie a scarf around and it gets the job done.
Andrea W.
Winter Garden, FL
Great product. Please use a little at a time. Holds edges in place for 4-6 hours just spritz water to re activate product.
Latisha P.
Escondido
Smells great but does not hold, it may hold for a hour or two but my edges is out of place by the end of the day
Myri F.
I love this product is smell so good and hold my edges down. I recommend to everyone’s