BY DESIGN ESSENTIALS NATURAL

Design EssentialsĀ® Natural Honey & Shea Edge Tamer For Natural Hair.
Firmer hold.
For curly to tightly coiled textures ranging from 3-4. see more...

Heather T.
Heather T.
Richmond, VA
This is the only edge control product I have used that works for my hair type.
I have tried motions, palmers, and quite a few others, only to have to return them because they don't work.
This one is a winner!
Tips:
Use on hair that is dry.
Pick up a small amount with your fingers, comb, or brush and work it into the hairs.
Style as desired and go.
This stuff lasts long and and doesn't build up like other products.
Amber D.
Amber D.
This works kinda well. Just kinda. It holds my edges down. but nor for a long while. It works better when you mix it with a little other products to keep the hold longer. I put it on the tie a scarf around and it gets the job done.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells wonderful with good ingredients but didn't work that well for my type 4 natural hair. If you're in the 3s or relaxed it would be great. Mine also turned completely white. Still useable if I use a tiny amount but I'll probably trash it because it's no good to me. I do better with more heavy duty products, like Got2Be.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Duluth, GA
So I'm on a search to find a edge control that actually will last all day. This one has a pleasant smell and goes on easily but just doesn't last on my hair. I probably won't be buying it again
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Orlando, FL
Great product. Please use a little at a time. Holds edges in place for 4-6 hours just spritz water to re activate product.