Design Essentials Natural Daily Moisturizing Lotion 16 oz.

by Design Essentials

Ideal for all hair textures, this moisturizing lotion provides long-lasting shine while defining and revitalizing curls. softens hair and controls frizz can be used on wet or dry hair ideal for non-chemically treated hair 16 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Design Essentials Natural Daily Moisturizing Lotion 16 oz.!
Madison, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
So this is by far the my curly hair product that will never leave my side. It Helps me come through it. No matter how dry my hair could be one pump will give me that wet look I desire.
Design Essentials Natural Daily Moisturizing Lotion 16 oz. uploaded by LaNessa G.
I love this stuff. It smells great and works well with my curly hair. I use it as a daily moisturizer or after washing my hair. It holds my curls well and makes them more defined. I only have to use this and my curls will last for a few days.

Looking for your answer?