BeautyHair Styling ProductsDesign Essentials
Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse for Natural Hair

Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse for Natural Hair

by Design Essentials

Design Essentials® Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse with Olive Oil & Vitamin B Complex For Natural Hair.
For wavy, curly and coily textures ranging from 2-4.
Paraben free.
Paraffin free.
Petrolatum free.
Mineral oil free.

How well does this mousse work? Is it a strong hold?
Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse for Natural Hair ? [product:design-essentials-natural-curl-enhancing-mousse-for-natural-hair]. Can I use this product in my 8 year old daughter's hair daily?
Is this silicone free?
Start your review of Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse for Natural Hair!
Lakisha G.
Greensboro, NC
Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse for Natural Hair uploaded by Lakisha G.
This product is amazing for my curly wigs. It leaves a lovely, natural sheen that makes my curls look beautiful all day.
Domina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse for Natural Hair uploaded by Domina M.
I really like this curl enhancing mousse not only for the amazing scent but how cute my curls look after 20 mins when applying.Curls last fairly long and I would recommend this to the curly heads!!Be sure you give it a try!
Tisha R.
Port Allen, LA
Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse for Natural Hair uploaded by Tisha R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Design Essentials natural hair almond and avocado Curl enhancing mousse protects my hair cuticles, controls frizz, and gives me perfect curl definition. It does all that without drying my hair out. This is because it has sweet almond oil and vitamin B to keep those curls moisturized. Also, it has wheat protein to help strengthen our hair. The mousse comes in a pump container in liquid form. However, when you push on the pump the formula comes out as a light weight foam. I always wet my hair before applying the mousse. Then comb the product evenly throughout my curls and wrap my hair in a Turbie for about 20 minutes ( With head upside down lay hair in the Turbie and then twist but not tight). When I remove the towel my curls are softly set. I let my hair air dry most of the time.However, we know curls have a mind of their own. So, on those unruly days I use a hair dryer with a diffuser or if I want tighter curls. This formula doesn't leave your hair with that crunchy feeling or sound. We all know what I am talking about. My HUSBAND is my only problem when it comes to this mousse. I let him use it one time and now I can't keep him from using it. He applies the mousse to his straight wet hair then spikes it. His hair stays in place all day and is soft to the touch. NOTE: Do you think your hair is wavy and you want tighter curls? Then use this product and section pieces of hair and twist around your finger. Use a diffuser to lightly dry. You should have curly hair afterwards. It is free of Parabens, Paraffin, Petroleum, Mineral Oil and Cruelty Free. Design Essentials come with The McBride Guarantee or your money back. I purchased my product at Sally’s Beauty. #DesignEssentials #NaturallyCurly #Curlyhair #CurlCam #Reesetishas2cents #reesetisha @reesetisha @designessentials Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse for Natural Hair
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Wonderful product the smell is very pleasant as well. I use it when I want the water wave look and it does the job perfectly and does not dry the hair out in the process. I highly recommend this mousse for daily use to keep the waves looking fresh and moisturized.
Mallorie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse for Natural Hair uploaded by Mallorie S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This mousse is my holy grail!!!! I cut and died my hair almost a year ago and this is the only mousse I use. I’m 4b with 4a in random spots and this mousse has all of my curls looking their best. I could literally put it in my hair and it’ll do all the magic even without me manipulating it. It’s a lil on the pricier side (to me) but it’s lasts FOREVER. It also smells amazing. A top product in my opinion.
Linda L.
Washington, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
What can I possibly say about this other than this is the best curl enhancer that I have ever purchased. It smells wonderful! This makes my hair have volume without the crunch of most products. I would definitely recommend this for anyone that has more dry course hair that needs shine and bounce.
Yalamba  K.
Alexandria, VA
Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse for Natural Hair uploaded by Yalamba  K.
I love this brand. This mousse was no different from their other products. It’s a quality product that gave me the best results for molding my pixie cut styles. I’d use this product again!
Rebekah S.
Buffalo, NY
Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse for Natural Hair uploaded by Rebekah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite mousse of all time! First, it smells amazing! It is very moisturizing and curl enhancing. I also have found that this product gives me great volume at my roots. I use this product in conjunction with a curl cream and gel for maximum results but it also has a enough hold to use it with the just the curl cream on days when I don't want to use as many products. Overall would definitely recommend for all hair types trying to add some texture to their hair!
Whitney M.
Radcliff, KY
Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse for Natural Hair uploaded by Whitney M.
I swear by this product. It defines my curl leaving an awesome shine and no crunch. It is a staple in my hair care process.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This stuff is great on my 4c hair. I love to use this as a wash n go, rod set or to twist out my hair. I got it from my monthly curl box. Will definitely keep this in stock b4 it runs out