BeautyHairHair ProductsDesign Essentials
Natural Coconut & Monoi Weightless Shine Oil Mist - 4 oz

Design Essentials Natural Coconut & Monoi Weightless Shine Oil Mist - 4 oz

by Design Essentials

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Design Essentials Natural Coconut & Monoi Weightless Shine Oil Mist - 4 oz Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Design Essentials Natural Coconut & Monoi Weightless Shine Oil Mist - 4 oz!
Morgan G.
Stockbridge, GA
Design Essentials Natural Coconut & Monoi Weightless Shine Oil Mist - 4 oz uploaded by Morgan G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this in the travel size because I wasn’t sure how this product would pan out for my hair.It works pretty well and is more of a oil than a water.
Charee M.
This product was great on my hair. After my twist outs, and my buns, my hair was so shiny, it glistened. My hair smelled like coconuts! It was even amazing on my edges when I laid them down really good. It's amazing!
Jonelle A.
Design Essentials Natural Coconut & Monoi Weightless Shine Oil Mist - 4 oz uploaded by Jonelle A.
Design Essentials Natural Coconut & Monoi Weightless Shine Oil Mist - 4 oz is great for all kinds of hair where I have relaxed hair. I used this on my hair Extentions for 2 weeks it left my hair with a shine no residue or sticky feeling left behind but it is not to be used excessively but other than that it can be used on any kind of hair.

Looking for your answer?