Design Essentials Natural Coconut & Monoi Weightless Shine Oil Mist - 4 oz uploaded by Jonelle A.

BY DESIGN ESSENTIALS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Design Essentials Natural Coconut & Monoi Weightless Shine Oil Mist - 4 oz Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Charee M.
This product was great on my hair. After my twist outs, and my buns, my hair was so shiny, it glistened. My hair smelled like coconuts! It was even amazing on my edges when I laid them down really good. It's amazing!
Jonelle A.
Design Essentials Natural Coconut & Monoi Weightless Shine Oil Mist - 4 oz is great for all kinds of hair where I have relaxed hair. I used this on my hair Extentions for 2 weeks it left my hair with a shine no residue or sticky feeling left behind but it is not to be used excessively but other than that it can be used on any kind of hair.