Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksDesign Essentials
Natural Coconut and Monoi Deep Moisture Masque

Design Essentials Natural Coconut and Monoi Deep Moisture Masque

by Design Essentials

Design Essentials Natural Coconut and Monoi Deep Moisture Masque is an intense, deeply penetrating hydration treatment that transforms dry, dehydrated strands to soft, moisturized hair in just one use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Design Essentials Natural Coconut and Monoi Deep Moisture Masque!
Nectar C.
Ohio
Design Essentials Natural Coconut and Monoi Deep Moisture Masque uploaded by Nectar C.
Design Essentials Natural Coconut and Monoi Curl Defining Gelee . great to use alone or with the other product. Both of these products are for naturally curly hair. Ive tried many products on my hair over years.
Vivian B.
Duluth, GA
Design Essentials Natural Coconut and Monoi Deep Moisture Masque uploaded by Vivian B.
Dios santo! Es uno de los mejores que he usado. Me ha dejado mi cabello estupendo con un acabado, brillo, y con mis rizos muy saludables. Amo el coco y es de mis preferidos.
Micahla M.
Middletown, NY
I just recently purchased this product and it is almost finished. It makes my hair feel light while providing soft curls and best of all the smell is divine. I was walking and i was told by my sister that my hair smells great. What's not to love? It does everything it said it would and exceeded expectations i would definitely purchase again.
Jasmine L.
Harvey, LA
I use this with the gelee and get fabulously defined curls. I would love to try the entire line because I have not found a product I don not love. My hair does not feel heavy when I use this as my leave in.
jessica R.
albertville, AL
I recently picked this product up from a clearance table and I am pretty impressed. The one downside to it is that it doesn’t smell amazing, but it also doesn’t smell terrible. I use it about once a week and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky.
Kristine G.
Brooklyn
This stuff is TERRIBLE. I saw a few curly girls on youtube use it so I was thinking "wow this stuff must be the secret to long beautiful hair" WRONG! This stuff surprisingly dried out my hair is scalp so bad that my head was burning when I washed it off. I used it overnight and usually when I do this my hair feel great with anything else but this is definitely a no go. I returned after using.
Tiffani G.
I've purchased this for over a year since I've been natural for a while. I use this along with my hair gel when I need to get a slick ponytail. This makes our hair feel so moist and me and my daughter have 4b/4c hair. I have to double up whenever I see this product.
Gina F.
Charleston, SC
Excellent product when used with the Gelee. My hair is very soft and still very defined the next day. I love this product line
maria T.
Washington, DC
Let's start by saying that it smells delicious. I have use it three times and it's amazing how fast the hair gets hydrous. Also, it's not expensive
Dominique P.
Calumet City, IL
Design Essentials Natural Coconut and Monoi Deep Moisture Masque uploaded by Dominique P.
I just recently started wearing my natural and this product was recommended to me. I have grade 4C kinky hair! But it makes my hair soft and manageable and it has a great light scent! I would give a 5 but my hair has been just a LITTLE frizzy afterwards so more like a 4.8 :)

Looking for your answer?