Design Essentials Hydrate Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jascelyn B.

BY DESIGN ESSENTIALS

This cream-based leave-in conditioner revitalizes and moisturizes dry, thirsty hair. quickly penetrates the cuticle and delivers moisture to prevent hair breakage leaves a brilliant shine ideal for dry or coarse hair can be used weekly on dry hair in between shampoos detangles on contact 8 fl. oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Andrea D.
I don’t have a lot of texture in my hair, but I do have a lot of color. My hair went from zero to a hundred when I used this leave in as a deep conditioner one night. I did wash it out instead of leaving it in but, it left my hair feeling nice and soft. Also the scent that it carries is lovely~
Aaminah A.
philadelphia
This is a nice, light leave in. It isn’t very creamy or thick but isn’t light or too much like a liquid. It isn’t runny or anything like that. I’ve used better alternatives but it does work alright. Since it’s light I prefer to use it when I have a blowout or a little when my hair is straight.
TAMIA M.
Suisun City
Great leave in conditioner, My hair curls out so well with this conditioner. It also makes my hair smell really good and feel super soft. Design Essentials HCO Leave-In Conditioner
Jascelyn B.
Love this conditioner as well it is a leave in conditioner in it does the same thing as the HCO leave in conditioner. it leaves my hair silky shiny and smooth after a blowout without the heavy residue. I love this product and recommend this product to any of my clients and anybody else. Great great product a little pricey but is well worth the money.