BeautyHair ProductsDesign Essentials
Honey Crme Moisture Retention Super Detangling Conditioning Shampoo 8oz

by Design Essentials

Cleanse your hair without losing precious moisture with Design Essentials honey crme moisture retention shampoo. Gentle non-stripping formula Lathers quickly to detangle and smooth hair cuticles Honey conditions and restores moisture balance Increases...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Design Essentials Honey Crme Moisture Retention Super Detangling Conditioning Shampoo 8oz!
Natalie T.
Very moisturizing and is great for detangling. I really like this shampoo. My scalp gets cleans and my curls look hydrated...
Symphony W.
Toledo, OH
I use this after I use the deep cleansing shampoo definitely you staple product for my locs
Shalyssa M.
Katy
I think this product is AMAZING!!! It’s what I expected. Very nice scent that last long. I wouldn’t improve a thing about this product. It’s great for dry scalp. I definitely would buy it again.
Mierra M.
Kansas City, MO
I have been using this sense my hair dresser started using it for me and I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. I also use the conditioner in the same line and it helps so much with keeping my hair moisturized!Design Essentials Super Moisturizing Conditioner
Leo M.
Pooler , GA
I absolutely love all of their products. They smell amazing and this detangles my hair perfectly.
April S.
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely love design essentials products. Leaves my hair soft and clean. I’ve used it for at least 8 years.
Olivia A.
Lemoyne, PA
Thought this product worked fine but didn’t provide as much moisture as I wanted. My hair still felt a little dirty after so it wasn’t a super strong cleaner but also didn’t feel super moisturizing like a conditioner. I love using it to wash my makeup brushes though.
Kirsten J.
Savannah, GA
Super moisturizing especially for a shampoo with sulfates. It makes my hair super soft. A little bit expensive especially since i have to use more because it have a ton of hair!
Jaye D.
Purchased at: JCPenney
This shampoo cleans my hair without leaving it dry and brittle. I have natural hair type 4 which is easily dried out and tangled by certain brands. With this brand I never have either of these problems. I use this shampoo along with other products in this line.
D'Yana D.
Toronto
It's a wonderful shampoo, and im not just saying that just cause. I use this shampoo regularly, as well as many of their other products, and I've been using design essentials for years. I've even convinced my entire family to use it, and I can vouch that they enjoy it as much as I do. This shampoo cleans my coily hair quite well. Another thing I love about it is that it doesn't strip my hair of its natural moisture and oils as some other shampoos do. Design Essentials Honey Crme Moisture Retention Super Detangling Conditioning Shampoo 8oz

Looking for your answer?