Design Essentials Argan Moisturizing Creme - 4 oz.

by Design Essentials

This lightweight moisturizing crème, enriched with pure argan oil, instantly smooths and conditions relaxed and natural hair. reduces frizz and flyaways restores hair's health great for daily moisturizing 4 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Design Essentials Argan Moisturizing Creme - 4 oz.!
San Antonio, TX
I bought this product to try it out. I rrally loved the smell. It moisturizes your hair and my hair feels thicker after multiple uses.
Smells AMAZING! And it actually moisturized my hair, I use it in conjunction with the thicker moisturizer from this collection and our hair has never been more moisturized.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love design essentials products. I have 4c hair and it works like a charm. I've died my hair a million times and using all the products together has kept my hair healthy and now my hair is about 1/3 down my back. Quality products and they smell great.

Looking for your answer?