BeautyHairHair ProductsDesign Essentials
Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner - 8 oz

Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner - 8 oz

by Design Essentials

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Almond & Avocado Leave-In Conditioner is a lightweight, non-sticky moisturizing conditioner with nourishing botanicals and Vitamin E for hair health and detangling. Penetrates quickly. Instantly soften hair and smooth the cuticle for easy detangling. Natural oils improve manageability and provide luminous shine. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner - 8 oz!
Jasmine R.
I love the fact that this shampoo cleanses and detangles while you are shampooing. The scent is not over bearing and it lathers very well. Leaves the hair feeling clean but not stripped. A little goes a long way.
Katie L.
I do not like this conditioner as much as I like the shampoo. I like It when my conditioner gives my hair some slip, this one did not. My hair did not feel as moisturized as I would like.
Brailyn T.
Great for the summer when I am trying to maintain and detangle my hair. The scent is wonderful and keeps my hair moisturized
Denise W.
Marietta, GA
My stylist introduced me to Design Essentials many years ago and I'm glad I was able to find it in my local beauty supply store.  I was able to purchase the 32 oz size and the price is very reasonable, comparatively speaking.  The fragrance is light and I can layer it without it being overpowering.  Provides all the moisture my dry, gray, natural needs.
Sandra F.
Concord, VA
This product works amazing!! I have natural curly hair so whenever i wash my hair it tangles up and when i apply this to my hair it works instantly.It adds moisturizer and un tangles my hair and has a wonderful smell.It also keeps my hair from frizzing up.
TAMIA M.
Suisun City
This is really good for detangling! I love how it’s makes my hair smell really good as well. It’s a bit pricey but I’m willing to pay to make my hair look nice. I really love this conditioner! Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner - 8 oz
Gabrielle H.
Brunswick, MD
This product leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. It truly works great for detangling. I like to pair it with the shampoo for the best results. The scent is amazing as well.
Leah L.
New Orleans, LA
I use this product in my salon. It is great for all types of hair. It leaves the hair feeling clean, moisturized but not heavy, and tangle free. It also smells really nice. Design Essentials is a great brand for all types of natural, relaxed and colored hair.
Monique P.
Pasadena, MD
This product has the absolute best smell. Great consistency without being to thick. Overall great product!
Nanekia A.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love the fact that my hair is easy to manage and detangle after using this product. My hair isn’t dry during this process which is amazing!

Looking for your answer?