Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner - 8 oz uploaded by Jonelle A.

BY DESIGN ESSENTIALS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Almond & Avocado Leave-In Conditioner is a lightweight, non-sticky moisturizing conditioner with nourishing botanicals and Vitamin E for hair health and detangling. Penetrates quickly. Instantly soften hair and smooth the cuticle for easy detangling. Natural oils improve manageability and provide luminous shine. Gender: Female. see more...

Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner - 8 oz

Start your review of Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner - 8 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Pooler, GA
I like this conditioner and the way it works with the shampoo. It gets my hair detangled very efficiently and easy compared to other conditioners. It has a fantastic smell too! I think it could add more moisture, but it’s still a good product.
Columbia, SC
This conditioner and accompanying conditioner are staples in my hair care routine. The products are gentle enough to use weekly. They cleanse while strengthening your hair.
Charlotte, NC
First, I love the smell. When pairing this conditioner with the shampoo, your hair will feel like butter. A quarter size in each section of hair is enough to penetrate my thick kinky coily hair. I highly recommend.
Washington
This is a new product I have gotten and it works wonders on my hair. I used it just before a color treatment, and it detangled and softened my hair enough to last after the treatment. It is a more effective product that I am definitely satisfied with. It is on the pricier side, but it is totally worth it!
Suisun City
This is really good for detangling! I love how it’s makes my hair smell really good as well. It’s a bit pricey but I’m willing to pay to make my hair look nice. I really love this conditioner! Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner - 8 oz
I do not like this conditioner as much as I like the shampoo. I like It when my conditioner gives my hair some slip, this one did not. My hair did not feel as moisturized as I would like.
Tulsa, OK
I LOVE this leave in conditioner! I use it basically every day and especially on wash day! The packaging it’s simple and cute. My hair really loves this stuff. Little pricey for the size ( broke college student) Lol. But I still buy it anyway. would Definitely recommend and buy it again.
Florida
Love this product along with design essentials. I lost my curls due to coloring and straightening my hair and my curls have been coming back since I’ve been using this. I would definitely recommend this product to people who have lost their curls.
Brunswick, MD
This product leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. It truly works great for detangling. I like to pair it with the shampoo for the best results. The scent is amazing as well.
This were my favorite in beauty school. They work wonders and the smell is amazing. Makes your hair so easy to comb through .

Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner - 8 oz

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email