BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Helps fight stains for a brighter smile
  • Helps reduce plaque buildup
  • Freshens breath

Brush your way to a brighter smile and fresher breath with this exclusive blend of Bamboo Stem Fiber and Baking Soda that helps fight stains. Sea Salt and Zinc Citrate help reduce plaque, while pure Wintergreen and Australian Tea Tree Oils freshen breath with a burst of minty flavor. Use with Whitening Plus Mouthwash and Tea Tree Dental Floss twice daily for best results.

Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Distillate, Carrageenan, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Zinc Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (Horsetail), Sodium Bicarbonate, Sea Salt, Phytic Acid, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Powder.

Estefany F.
Azusa, CA
Not a fan of this at all. I was looking for a whitening cruelty free toothpaste replacement to Colgate, crest and etc...but this tastes bad, doesn't whiten and doesn't really feel like it's cleaning your teeth. Try hello! I love it!
Jenna B.
Asheville
The only all-natural toothpaste I’ve used that keeps my breath smelling fresh and my teeth feeling clean. It’s a little intense, but I love that part. And it’s super affordable for an all-natural, cruelty-free option 🙌🏼
Rafaella B.
So, here I am, IN LOVE with this toothpaste.... I only use Fluoride Free, NATURAL toothpaste and its kind of hard to find a really good, all natural toothpaste now a days.... And I did!!! This one is so refreshing.... And the fact that its whitening is definitely a plus, I'm SUPER happy with it.... =)
Kristi L.
Brainerd, MN
I’m really picky about my toothpaste and this is the most favorite I’ve found by far! It tastes great and keeps my teeth healthy and feeling super clean.

Vitamin Shoppe