Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash—original
- Leaves skin feeling clean and silky
- Works gently as it cleans thoroughly
- Helps improve skin clarity through regular use
The extract of Hawaii’s fragrant Awapuhi plant brings additional softening properties to this gentle, but effective cleanser already rich in soothing extract of Goldenseal and essential oil of Chamomile. Eco-Harvest® Tea Tree Oil leaves a clean that feels oil-free, and with regular use, helps improve your skin’s texture and radiance.
How to Use:
Moisten face with warm water and gently massage a small amount of cleanser in circular motions onto cheeks, chin, forehead and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Continue for approximately one minute, then rinse thoroughly with cool water. Follow this procedure twice daily. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Contact a physician if symptoms persist.
Castille Soap (Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tall Oil, Potassium Hydroxide), Glycerin, Eco-harvest® Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract (Awapuhi), Fucus Vesiculosus Extract (Bladderwrack), Cymbopogon Martini Oil (Palmarosa), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil , Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Callitris Introtropica Wood Oil (Blue Cypress).see more...
Top Questions See all 25 Q&A
- "I have acne prone skin and I wanted something to clean my face without the chemicals." in 1 review
- "I've hear tea tree oil can make you break out worse at first.... so don't get discouraged..." in 1 review
- "The scent definitely takes some getting used to, and if your skin is like mine (combination and acne prone), plan on some "purging" when you first start using this product." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos