BY DESERT ESSENCE

New and Improved Formula. Desert Essence Tea Tree formulas are the first formulas in America to contain standardized quality Australian Tea Tree Oil.  Tea Tree Oil is noted for its soothing, protective and inherently antibacterial properties.  Among the most effective of inherent antiseptics, Tea Tree Oil is a non-greasy essential oil that supports the health of your hair. Desert Essence Tea Tree Replenishing Shampoo is powerful yet gently. Tea Tree Oil Cleanses without stripping hair s natural emollients and helps restore the moisture balance to the hair and scalp. Peppermint Oil soothes your scalp while Yucca and Eucalyptus help reduce flaking while adding moisture and shine to hair. see more...

Anna B.
Anna B.
This was my favorite shampoo now I can never find it at any stores near me so I've started using every man jack which is no where near as good because its a 2in1
Christina V.
Christina V.
I like this shampoo ok, it leaves my hair feeling pretty clean. I do feel like I have to use a conditioner after, but that's ok. I also feel like I have to use a good palm full in order to lather and feel like all my hair is getting clean. I don't think I would buy it again since it's not exactly cheap and it's not my favorite. I don't regret buying it though.