BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Helps restore moisture balance to hair and scalp
  • Adds shine while helping to reduce flaking
  • Deeply cleanses without stripping hair’s natural emollients

The natural medicinal properties of Eucalyptus are formulated with powerful, yet gentle Australian Tea Tree Oil to help bring healing to a flaking scalp. Aromatic Peppermint Oil offers reviving, cooling comfort while Yucca conditions for a shiny, beautiful finish.

How to Use:

Massage a small amount into wet hair and scalp. Lather, and then rinse thoroughly with cool water. Follow with Desert Essence Tea Tree Replenishing Conditioner for maximum results. Not recommended for color-treated hair, as tea tree can fade color.

Water (Aqua), Coco-glucoside (Coconut Derived), Sodium Coco-sulfate (Coconut Derived), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Callitris Introtropica Wood Oil (Blue Cypress), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Opuntia Vulgaris Extract (Nopal Cactus), Yucca Schidigera Extract (Yucca Cactus), Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate(Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Menthol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate.

Buy on Walgreens*
Christina V.
I like this shampoo ok, it leaves my hair feeling pretty clean. I do feel like I have to use a conditioner after, but that's ok. I also feel like I have to use a good palm full in order to lather and feel like all my hair is getting clean. I don't think I would buy it again since it's not exactly cheap and it's not my favorite. I don't regret buying it though.
Anna B.
This was my favorite shampoo now I can never find it at any stores near me so I've started using every man jack which is no where near as good because its a 2in1
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
This is the best tea tree oil shampoo I have ever used. I used it along with the conditioner. A tea tree oil shampoo is the most effective shampoo to wash apple cider vinegar out. I have dry scalp so I sometimes use apple cider in my hair and then of course this to wash it out. It really is the most effective one and a little goes a long way. It’s also the least harsh tea tree shampoo I’ve found so far.