Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Mint

• Helps fight plaque
  • Deep cleans teeth and gums without harsh abrasives
  • Leaves mouth feeling clean and refreshed

Flavored with the pure essential oil of Peppermint for a unique and refreshing taste, this effective formula features baking soda and the cleansing properties of Eco-Harvest® Tea Tree Oil. Fluoride and gluten free.

How to Use: Place a pea size amount on your toothbrush. Softly brush teeth for one minute. Spit out toothpaste and then rinse with water.

Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Water (Aqua), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Distillate, Sodium Coco-sulfate, Carrageenan (Plant Derived), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Eco-harvest® Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sea Salt.

Would love to try this . Does it have a bad taste or after taste.
Where can we purchase this toothpaste?
I've been looking for a good natural toothpaste that won't hurt my sensitive gums and teeth. Is this good for sensitive gums and teeth? Or can it be irritating?
Start your review of Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Shawn A.
Reston, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
THIS WAS A GREAT PURCHASE!!! After doing some research I found out that fluoride toothpaste may not be my best friend. I don't usually encourage natural pastes because don't seem to "work", but this was different. I was impressed after my first try. My mouth didn't peel, my teeth felt and looked clean, and my breath was fresh. It wasn't that artificial type of fresh that makes your mouth water either. I was extremely happy! I definitely plan to try more of their oral care now!
Danielle L.
Tillson, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband and I use this toothpaste daily! It's one of the very few natural toothpastes that doesn't have a horrible taste and leaves your mouth actually feeling clean!
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has quickly become my favorite toothpaste. I experimented with several brands after switching to natural toothpaste to avoid the fluoride and glycerin in commercial toothpastes. The other brands I tried were clayey, chalky, and had strange flavors. This toothpaste is creamy and super minty, and leaves my mouth so fresh and clean, I love it.
Jackie F.
Darien, IL
I absolutely love this toothpaste. It has helped my teeth become whiter, stronger, and healtheir. I use it twice a day and it has removed some of the tarter on the back of my bottom teeth, without all the harsh chemicals. Natural all the way. I keep trying to get my hubby to use this stuff too, he thinks I am crazy....
Randi M.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the greatest natural toothpaste that I’ve found. No fluoride, SLS, other chemicals that don’t belong in the human body. It’s vegan and contains baking soda, minerals, essential oils, and extracts. My teeth feel clean, and my breath fresher than other brands that I’ve used. This is now the only brand that I buy. I have tried their other flavors but Not other brands
Aisha A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Mint uploaded by Aisha A.
I enjoyed this toothpaste a lot. I was looking for a fluoride free toothpaste and have tried couple but didn’t really like them but never lost hope that one day I would find a good choice. Cleans teeth well leaving them fresh.Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Mint
Julya Y.
This is my current new obsession for several months now. Tea Tree oil heals gum inflammation, so if you are dealing with any type of even the slightest gum bleeding after flossing, this should be your new best friend 👌🏼 It keeps my breath super fresh a while after too. I noticed how much brighter my teeth were only after about 2 weeks of daily use. This product is worth the price 😌
Haley K.
Erieville, NY
This toothpaste is healthy for your body and makes your mouth feel extremely clean and leaves your breath smelling minty fresh!
Sarah C.
Antioch, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this toothpaste. I had to switch to an SLS-free toothpaste years ago, and this is my favorite one I have found. It foams really well for an SLS-free paste, and it leaves my breath minty fresh.
Jessica B.
Brentwood, TN
I wish I could rate this product a 10! As someone who has limited using fluoride products, this one works and makes your breath feel so fresh and teeth feel clean. The tea tree oil is key. Do yourself a huge favor and just try it for yourself!