Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Mint uploaded by Kelsey H.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Helps fight plaque
  • Deep cleans teeth and gums without harsh abrasives
  • Leaves mouth feeling clean and refreshed

Flavored with the pure essential oil of Peppermint for a unique and refreshing taste, this effective formula features baking soda and the cleansing properties of Eco-Harvest® Tea Tree Oil. Fluoride and gluten free.

How to Use: Place a pea size amount on your toothbrush. Softly brush teeth for one minute. Spit out toothpaste and then rinse with water.

Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Water (Aqua), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Distillate, Sodium Coco-sulfate, Carrageenan (Plant Derived), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Eco-harvest® Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sea Salt.

• Where can we purchase this toothpaste?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good natural toothpaste that won'...2 Answers
  • Where can you find this? Looking for good natural toothpa...2 Answers
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
This toothpaste was recommended to me by my dentists office and it’s very nice. Apparently the tea tree is great at fighting plaque and tarter build up which I’m prone too. My dental hygienist told me that she’s recommended this stuff for 15 year and it’s still her favorite so that’s got to mean something!
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has quickly become my favorite toothpaste. I experimented with several brands after switching to natural toothpaste to avoid the fluoride and glycerin in commercial toothpastes. The other brands I tried were clayey, chalky, and had strange flavors. This toothpaste is creamy and super minty, and leaves my mouth so fresh and clean, I love it.
Dallas L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Just tried for the first time. Not too impressed for a natural toothpaste. I was expecting a little more from this toothpaste. I guess I will keep trying and see if my mind changes at all but overall right now it isn't my favorite natural one. Like it barely feels like I brushed my teeth.
Shawn A.
Reston, VA
THIS WAS A GREAT PURCHASE!!! After doing some research I found out that fluoride toothpaste may not be my best friend. I don't usually encourage natural pastes because don't seem to "work", but this was different. I was impressed after my first try. My mouth didn't peel, my teeth felt and looked clean, and my breath was fresh. It wasn't that artificial type of fresh that makes your mouth water either. I was extremely happy! I definitely plan to try more of their oral care now!
Jackie F.
Darien, IL
I absolutely love this toothpaste. It has helped my teeth become whiter, stronger, and healtheir. I use it twice a day and it has removed some of the tarter on the back of my bottom teeth, without all the harsh chemicals. Natural all the way. I keep trying to get my hubby to use this stuff too, he thinks I am crazy....
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
I was introduce to this product by my boyfriend. I was careless with my previous products. Now I'm really concern about stuff and take good care of myself and just use things that dob't have harsh chemicals. This toothpaste is just as good or even better than any name brand one. You won't missthe flouride trust me.
Becky F.
Snellville, GA
The toothpaste inside the tube is pretty good for and all natural brand, however the toothpaste clogged around the opening much like ketchup does when it hasn't been used. I have to wipe off the top about every third day. It's a shame, but I will not repurchase.
Danielle L.
My husband and I use this toothpaste daily! It's one of the very few natural toothpastes that doesn't have a horrible taste and leaves your mouth actually feeling clean!
Genia C.
Poolesville, MD
I've known that Neem and tee tree oil were good for oral care, but putting them both into a toothpaste... brilliant! The combination along with baking soda leave my teeth smooth , bright and my gums healthy. There are no bad ingredients like sugar in the paste. Try it... you will be surprised too!
Adriane W.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease and was skeptical about finding a GF toothpaste. This stuff not only rocks for GF but toothpaste in general!
Samantha P.
Does this toothpaste have fluoride?
Tatyana D.
I've been looking for a good natural toothpaste that won't hurt my sensitive gums and teeth. Is this good for sensitive gums and teeth? Or can it be irritating?
Meggy K.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can you find this? Looking for good natural toothpaste!
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
Where can we purchase this toothpaste?
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Would love to try this . Does it have a bad taste or after taste.

Amazon