Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Skin Ointment uploaded by Beltkiss S.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

A blend of soothing essential oils and herbal extracts helps relieve minor skin irritations and dry, chapped skin on face and body. Excellent for soothing razor burn, it also provides cooling relief after waxing, and can be used to moisturize damaged cuticles and your hands and feet.

How to Use: Apply topically to minor skin irritations and dry, chapped skin on face and body.

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Esters (Plant Derived), Beeswax, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.

Beltkiss S.
I bought this ointment for a yeast rash my daughter had. I don't recommend it for open cuts or sores. However for external rashes and yeast it works really well. I used it after each change followed by coconut oil. In a matter of three days the rash was completely gone ! I am happy the local vitamin store recommended it.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I love this for my daughters skin. She has very bad excezma. The tree tea oil really helps to leave her skin feeling soft and smooth. She does scratch at herself when she uses this
Sarah W.
Glendale, CA
Whether I need help with blemishes or maybe just need to create a DIY wash to remove the residue from hair product build up, tea tree oil is my savior.
Cree C.
I had the worse acne and this helped my skin so much, it's literally what everyone is missing from
There skincare if they have nagging acne.
Mariah S.
Mount Vernon, IA
Love this stuff. I use it for my acne and it zaps it away! It also helps with foot fungus.
Erica A.
I use this in a homemade acne toner. It smells great and works really well.
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I really like this as I use it to fight acne. It smells good and is a good natural alternative for the face. The way the top is done makes it hard not to get it everywhere though. The other one I had had more of a top that only allowed drips. Don't get it in your mouth or near it though (tastes bad by near your mouth it just feels funny).
Marissa W.
St, ON
This is such a great all purpose product it really helps with my scalp and the dryness I get in the winter time!
Jocelyn D.
Cleveland , OH
🙋🏾‍♀️Where can you buy this please help my skin is so dry and can someone help with a vitamin I can take for dry skin🐝
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
Has anyone used this on their scalp?
Heather F.
Chester, NY
What is the best thing to mix with this product to help with sensitive acne prone skin? I read that applying product undiluted directly to skin can be very irritating.

Walmart