Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Mouthwash uploaded by Michelle S.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Sugar and Alcohol Free
  • Helps reduce plaque buildup through regular use
  • Refreshes mouth and gums

Flavored with Spearmint, this effective, dentist-recommended mouthwash features the inherent cleansing properties of pure, Eco Harvest® Tea Tree Oil.

How to Use: Adults and children 6 years of age and older: use ½ oz. of Desert Essence Tea Tree Mouthwash and rinse for 30 seconds to leave your mouth fresh and clean. Do not swallow.

Warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidently swallow product, contact a healthcare provider immediately.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Polysorbate 80, Eco-harvest® Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Calcium Ascorbate, Citric Acid.

Buy on Walmart*
Jourdan P.
Review for: 8 oz more...
I am on the fence about this mouthwash. I can't decide if I like it or I don't. At the end of the day my breath seems fresher. But while using it, it's a little unpleasant. It leaves a weird taste in the mouth. It's not sweet, which honestly wouldn't be a problem for me if it were more minty. I can't recommend this product. There's other good natural mouthwashes.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Review for: 16 oz more...
I love this stuff! It's not harsh like Listerine but I still feel like my mouth is really clean after a rinse. My teeth and mouth flora definitely improved after using this mouthwash - less bad breath, less staining, and less dry mouth. Highly recommend this!
Alexandria C.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 16 oz more...
It took me a while to get used to the flavor of this but once I did I fell in love. it doesn't really give your teeth the tingly clean feeling but it definitely works!