Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Deodorant with Lavender

• Helps eliminate body odor
  • Protects skin
  • Features natural antiseptic properties

The natural deodorizing effect of Neem Oil, along with soothing Lavender and Chamomile, is formulated with the antiseptic properties of Tea Tree Oil for underarm control that won’t inhibit your body’s natural perspiration function. Aluminum Free.

How to Use: Apply as needed to clean, dry underarms.

Propanediol, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Sodium Stearate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract (Neem), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sucrose Cocoate, Silica, Allantoin.

Does it last long? Is it worth the buying?
Start your review of Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Deodorant with Lavender!
How would you rate this product?
Megan S.
Seymour, CT
My go to deodorant! I switched to this brand when I was pregnant with my first child and almost 5 years later I still have nothing but good things to say about it. #dessertessence
Amanda V.
Nederland, CO
I wanted to like this product but to be honest, it was not effective for me at all. Neither for me or my boyfriend. I felt like it left me sweating more than before application, and within hours my pits smelled awful! I had to go out and buy a replacement brand after trying this for a few days. I'll stick to the other natural deodorant options.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started switching to natural deodorants a couple years ago and this is the first one I tried. I'm not sure if my body was getting used to the lack of chemicals and pushing out an odor because I was detoxing or what, but I felt like my body odor was worse when I started using it. I also sweated a lot more. I'm giving it three stars because I'd like to give it the benefit of the doubt that it was more me detoxing than a crappy product that resulted in those effects. The smell of the product was nice.
Lauren F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It's difficult to rate natural deodorants because I feel like everyone's going to have a different one that works for them. I purchased this one because someone on FB said it was the only one that worked for them. It worked for me but only for about 5 hours then I would have to reapply.
Najwa Y.
Pensacola , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the Dessert Essence brand, but this deodorant just didn't do it for me. I tried using this product for about a month before I moved on to a different brand. I can say that i did notice that the darkness under my arms started to fade, but I would have to reapply this deodorant too often and it became a bit sticky.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this deodorant because of its more natural ingredients and as a healthier option. It has a very strong tea tree oil smell which kind of keeps the sweat smell away but very soon you might mistake it with the sweat smell anyway. It doesn't hold too long. You need to reapply every hour at least
Carolyn S.
Robstown, TX
When I put on for the first time I noticed I had wet spots on my shirt. Doesn't dry fast. Doesn't block odor very long. This is a product you will have to reapply throughout the day. Love that it's natural and chemical free
Suzanne K.
PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this product many times. It smells just like tea tree oil. You do have to apply it a few times through out the day especially if it's hot out . Overall I would recommend.
Sierra E.
Boulder, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really wanted a natural deodorant, but unfortunately this one didn’t work very well for me
carly L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was a strong no for me. It did not work & after application the underarm stayed sticky. So the whole underarm feel was sweaty & sticky. I’ve went back to this stick, just to see. Bad every time. Would not recommend. Especially to a new natural deodorant user.