Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Dental Floss uploaded by Elizabeth D.Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Dental Floss uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

Desert Essence Dental Floss is naturally waxed and saturated with pure inherently antiseptic Tea Tree Oil. For best results, use with Desert Essence Toothpaste, Mouthwash and Dental Pics. Vegetarian no animal testing. No alcohol, artificial detergents, color or synthetic parfums. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this floss for over a year. ITS THE BEST if you want a healthier, less toxic floss. I've had gum issues so I had to turn to a product with less chemicals. Its been amazing!!! I buy mine for an amazing price on Vitacost. If you want a healthier floss, buy this! It does has a different thickness then normal floss but it just takes you getting used to it.
Kristyne B.
Kristyne B.
Love that this product is more natural than other brands. This floss has a different texture than other brands but it is worth it for sure! I use this floss daily and purchased it on Jet. I would definitely buy this again and am satisfied with this purchase!
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
These work very well. They work just like a regular floss that you can get at your local drugstore but this one is more natural.
Kari F.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I have Celiac AND a corn allergy, and this is the only dental floss I've ever been able to use without getting sick from it. My dentist office now uses it for patients with allergies!
Raquel R S.
Raquel R S.
And I love it! Using all natural products changed my life and this is one of the products I use. I don't trust commercial brands.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
My husbans bought this for me once, he was at the store and I had a horrible toothache. I must say this is a pleasant tasting and smelling floss, and it does the trick! A very good product!