BY DESERT ESSENCE #40 in Spa Accessories

A 100% Pure Australian Essential Oil, Which Has Inherent Antiseptic Qualities. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was almost about to bite the bullet and buy birth control to treat my adult acne but this $6 bottle saved me! In about a week acne all around my face began to subside and since I've been using it off and on the past month I've noticed less new breakouts appearing. The smell is strong and it needs diluting, but it is so cheap and handy! I recommend this to those of you with stubborn or hormonal acne that has stopped responding to chemical exfoliants. Just remember that tea tree oil works by killing bacteria on your face that causes acne so it is best used as a preventative measure although it worked for me to treat existing acne. A++
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tea tree oil is great and it kills acne causing bacteria. Dab a little on a pimple and it will dry out. Any brand is fine make sure it is 100% tea tree. If you have sensitive skin try diluting it with water. Get a q-tip with water on it then dip that into the tee tree then apply. Works great 👍🏼
Etta H.
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this! No different from any other tea tree oil, aside from the fact that it’s larger than most standard size oils, which comes in handy with how often I use this. Typically I’ll mix a small amount with rosehip oil as my daytime moisturizer. The tea tree is antibacterial, so it fights off present blemishes as well as hinders new blemishes from popping up
Mia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. My skin recently decided to do a 180 on me, and I had acne all across my chin and jaw. I tried so many different products that did nothing to help. I came across an article that suggested tea tree oil to reduce acne, so I decided to try it. It was the best decision I made for my skin. It helps kill the bacteria that was causes acne, and it's even helping reduce the severity of discoloration from past acne scars. It's been an amazing product, especially now that the weather is warm and I'm sweating quite a bit more. The only thing is that I meticulous in making sure it stays far away from my dogs. The oil is deathly poisonous to dogs, so please take precaution if you have fur babies.
Trang N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this everywhere! Use it as a spot treatment for pimples. Tea tree kills bacteria, but it will tingle a bit if you don't dilute it with water. I mix it with baking soda and use the mix as a carpet deodorizer before vacuuming. Wipe your doors/windows with tea tree to repel insects, specifically mosquitoes. Spray some on before a hike and repel insects, especially ticks. Feeling stuffy and congested? Put some on cotton and hold under your nose or drop some in your bath/shower. I love tea tree!! Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil
Ashley B.
This tea tree oil is great for getting rid of keloid and scar tissue but you MUST dilute it!! I use 2 drops on a water-soaked cotton ball and it works great. The area feels a little warm after you apply it and it took me about 2 weeks of daily use to see results. Personally, I think it smells terrible but that's a small price to pay for the results you get. I found mine at whole foods but I know it's available online as well!
Kelly M.
Goshen, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think the quality of this tea tree essential oil is good. It is not diluted, which is what I am always concerned about. I would apply it to blemishes with a q-tip or even add some to my facial cleansing oil (I use jojoba). My one complaint would be that it does not have a dropper of any sort. Not one that you squeeze the top on nor one of the kinds you typically find in an essential oil bottle.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I think this is too strong for super sensitive skin aka, me.  This oil is great for acne, but i have to use a blend because this is too strong.  Even when I use a tiny bit on a cotton swab, its just too shocking for my sensitive skin, and I can't get the benefits.  I love this company and the the oil is great quality! Just beware, my fellow sensitive skins out there :)
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
By far a great product to remove oil, dirt and residue. I normally use it on my face if I'm ever experiencing breakouts. It does have a strong smell and makes your skin tingle. But it works wonders and is all natural. This tiny bottle can last a while as you only use a drop or two and dilute the rest with water.
Kelsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you're new to tea tree oil, you might be shocked by how strong the scent is. I love it, but my boyfriend hates it. I bought this to help deal with my oily acne prone skin. I used it after I washed my face at night, diluting it with water. I unfortunately did not see a huge change in my skin from using, but I will continue to give it time.