BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Deeply nourishes dry skin
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and silky, without a greasy residue
  • Helps repair damage from environmental stressors

Organic Almond Extract and Almond Oil, with a high level of Vitamins A, E, and B, proteins and fatty acids, penetrate the skin, providing soothing nourishment and moisture. Vitamin E-rich Sunflower Oil helps repair damage done by environmental stressors. Organic Shea Butter, a rich natural emollient, helps skin retain moisture and restore elasticity, leaving skin feeling smooth and supple. Lightly scented with rich, natural Almond Oil. Certified to NSF Organic Standard.

How to Use: Smooth onto skin daily, as often as needed.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sd Alcohol 38-b, Glycerin (Palm), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Stearic Acid (Coconut), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut), Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Natural Fragrance/Flavor (Parfum/Aroma), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Water (Aqua).

Desert Essence Sweet Almond Hand and Body Lotion
  • "Amazing hand and body lotion. It smells amazing and is very moisturizing for my always dry hands. I keep getting compliments about its scent every time I have used it. I would definitely recommend." in 3 reviews
Miranda Z.
Tacoma, WA
I purchased this lotion on thrive market for my daughter after the YouTuber Ashleysgreenlife raved about the unscented version. Omg the almond scent smells like a bakery. It's so sweet and delicious but not in a fake way. Perfect consistency for my toddler. It sinks in fast but still traps moisture in and doesn't leave a sticky finish. Love it!
Satava O.
Prescott, AZ
I have been using this brand of lotion(the lavender kind) for almost a year. I put it on my children after bath time before bed to help relax them and they love it so much and ask for it all the time. It isnt overpowering with smells and leaves their skin so soft
Erika M.
Ruston, LA
Absolutely amazing smell! This hand lotion is very moisturizing. A little goes a long way and you don't feel like you have to keep applying all day for moisture.
I absolutely love Desert Essence lotions! The almond scent in this cream is rich, but not overpowering. Overall, the texture is very smooth and silky, and it leaves skin soft without feeling greasy. I also love the fact that it contains natural ingredients while eliminating those ingredients that can be potential irritants (like SLS, parabens, etc.).
Chayla D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion and use it just about every day! It has an amazing smell and goes on smoothly without any oily leftover. The bottle is also a lot of product for the price, and I love going to sprouts to get it!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Desert essencense products ate the best but I was blown away after trying the hand and body moisturizer my favorite is he
Najmus S.
I really like desert essence hand and body lotion its very smooth n silky you feel something luxury when you wear it on
Milena S.
East Hanover, NJ
Lina S.
Saint-Étienne
I love this type of cream that leaves you with mild and natural smells at the same time. I love the smell of almonds but I also like others like vanilla, coconut, etc.
Shivangi p.
Delay
its an almond hand and body creme which nourishes both almond tends to hydrste and supposed to nourish yiur dried skin ehich it truly does.