Desert Essence Spicy Vanilla Chai Body Wash uploaded by Veena D.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Gently cleanses without stripping skin of its natural moisture
  • Revives dehydrated skin
  • Protects skin from everyday stressors

Natural Sugar and Coconut Cleansers gently cleanse and soothe dehydrated skin. Organic Yucca Cactus helps moisturize, while antioxidant-rich Organic Black Tea protects skin. Certified to NSF Organic Standard.

How to Use: Apply to wet skin, lather and rinse.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Black Tea), Coco-glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Sodium Coco-sulfate (Coconut), Lauryl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut/ Sugar), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin (Palm), Natural Fragrance/ Flavor (Parfum/Aroma), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (Vanilla), Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract , Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.

Desert Essence Spicy Vanilla Chai Body Wash
  • "My favorite body wash! It smells good enough to eat and it's really cleansing and moisturizing!!!" in 6 reviews
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
I bought this product because the vanilla chai scent appealed to me. I agree with others who said that it has a subtle, soothing scent as opposed to an overly sweet or otherwise overwhelming scent. It lathers and cleans very well. It also works well for shaving my legs in the shower. Unlike body washes with artificial ingredients in them, like Bath and Body Works, this does not leave a scent on my body after having used it in the shower. This was one of three body washes I bought from DE. All of the body washes lather and clean well. My only complaint is that all of the body washes have a faint "after scent" (like an "after taste" but in scent form)... I'm not sure if that's because the fragrances are natural. Despite this, I'm quite pleased with all of the body washes. I love knowing that the ingredients are vegan and natural.
Nicole S.
Vallejo, CA
I love this vanilla chai wash, it is seriously amazing in a warm bath. you will smell like a chai latte. when using in the shower with a loofah a little bit will go a long way! and it leaves my skin super soft with no stiff sticky residue when i was it off. the smell alone sold me
Ashlee H.
Camino, Ca
Vanilla is one of my absolute favorite shower product scents, and this vanilla smells delicious. It is a very gentle, moisturizing wash and I do not need to use an excessive amount of body lotion after use. I have only bought it once but I would definitely buy it again!
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
This right here smells like heaven. The scent last on your body throughout the day which someone people might not enjoy especially if you like wearing a certain perfume but if you love the smell of vanilla this is for you !! 👌👌
Evie B.
WEST CHESTER, PA
I ordered this online a few weeks ago and I love it! It smells amazing and makes my skin nice and soft and clean. I would love to try some of the other scents next time I buy this body wash! I would highly recommend trying it!
Renee G.
Smells exactly like vanilla chai which is such a soothing scent! Leaves my body smelling fresh and fragrant! I love it. It also is very long-lasting so the fragrance of the chai will linger on the skin all day. I would recommend to anyone
Shamika L.
RICHARDSON, TX
This stuff feels so good and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It doesn't leave a nasty film on the skin which is something I try to avoid when purchasing soaps and washes.
Geneane M.
Winter Haven, FL
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I love this body wash. It smells amazing and is very gentle. It cleans amazing and is great for everyday showering. I use it often and love the way it works. It smells so good I will purchase again and highly recommend/
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
It smells so good and i just love the smell of anything vanilla. It lathers up well and it leaves your skin silky smooth. It is a great body wash, they have other scents if you are not into Vanilla. I normally order it off amazon, not sure where else you can find it. But i highly recommend you try it.

Amazon