BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Removes everyday pollutants and buildup from hair
  • Adds gloss and shine
  • Strengthens hair

Sugar and Coconut Oil Cleansers gently lift and remove everyday environmental pollutants without removing hair’s natural oils. Rich in vitamins A and C, calcium and magnesium, Organic Red Raspberry Leaf Extract strengthens hair and imparts a natural shine. Certified to NSF Organic Standard.

How to Use: After wetting hair, massage a small amount in to create a lather. Rinse well. Repeat as necessary.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Coco-glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Sodium Coco-sulfate (Coconut), Lauryl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Glycerin (Palm), Decyl Glucoside (Coconut/Sugar), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Natural Fragrance/Flavor (Parfum/Aroma), Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B-5), Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract (Bilberry), Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract (Maca Root), Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract (Sea Kelp), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate.

Buy on Jet.com
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I love Desert Essence products! I was looking for a new shampoo and decided I would give this one a try because I have loved all other Desert Essence products I've tried. This shampoo makes my hair so soft and shiny and is organic so I'm not putting any bad chemicals on my hair. I definitely would recommend this shampoo.
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
Worked great first 2 times I used it. it made my hair soft and really shiny. i think the sugar built up on my scalp and made it so oily and itchy i had to use harsh sulfates and a a dandruff shampoo to fix..
Alyson T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all Desert Essence hair products. They are vegan, cruelty free, smell amazing, and leave your hair feeling great! My favorite scent is the Island Mango, I feel like I'm somewhere tropical every time I shower! Absolutely wonderful company!
Valeria A.
Katy, TX
This product is excellent for the hair so It was damaged but this shampoo get it back completely!! I recommend you use it!
idoia p.
valencia
esta champoo huele super bien es perfecta y me encanta como deja el pelo con un olor impresionante es super bueno
claire i.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this smell good?
Courtney A.
Does this suit oily hair??
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Who has tried this? Is it worth trying?