BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Provides moisture to hair, leaving it smooth and silky
  • Adds shine
  • Strengthens hair

Jojoba, Organic Sunflower Oil and Organic Shea Butter make hair soft while Organic Raspberry Leaf Extract, rich in Vitamins A and C, calcium, and magnesium, imparts a natural shine. Natural and organics extracts such as Organic Maca Root and Organic Nettle and Sea Kelp Extracts help strengthen hair.

How to Use:

Apply a small amount to ends of your hair. Wait two minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use with Desert Essence Organics Red Raspberry Shampoo to achieve optimal results.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin (Palm), Natural Fragrance/Flavor (Parfum/Aroma), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Water (Aqua), Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B-5), Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract (Maca Root), Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract (Yucca Cactus), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract(Sea Kelp), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Citric Acid.

• Does anyone who tried this have an opinion on the scent?1 Answers
venuse g.
Simi Valley, CA
I love the fruity and fresh smell of this shampoo. This is my first time using this product and it will not be the last... It is hundred percent vegan wheat and gluten free no parabens artificial fragrances or colors or petroleum ingredients. Highly recommended.
Alanna  Y.
I'll try not to over wash my hair. I have the the typical asian straight hair, but a lot of it. If I were to run my fingers through my hair too much, oil can easily spread. Using this conditioner together with the shampoo have kept my hair light and airy.
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
This stuff smells soooo good. like raspberry candy. its thick and moisturizing and makes the hair definitely shine.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I love the smell of this! I started using the lemon because of my hair type, but I'd recommend this for others,
Ana F.
Stockton, CA
It leaves your hair smelling great and smooth I highly recommend I'm actually going to buy another one soon.
Giulia R.
Vatne, Norway
I have a weakness for fruity hair products and this one doesn't only leave an incredible perfume on me, but it give moisture to my hair; I suffer of frizzy hair and this product improved my hair's health a lot
Klaudia C.
Has a beautiful scent and leaves hair smelling amazing and silky smooth. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend to others.
Fanny C.
Mon démêlant préféré et compo clean !!!
Sans sulfate sans silicone sans parabens! Rend les cheveux doux et brillants
Thayla C.
Brazil, são paulo
Pessoal este e cheiroso pra dede viu ! Ele é super mega cheiroso fixa bem o cheiro dele.
Bárbara N.
Aroma de morango é ótimo, nos cabelos então! Estou louca para testar esse condicionador.
Lauren C.
Mc kees rocks, PA
Does anyone who tried this have an opinion on the scent?