BY DESERT ESSENCE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Desert Essence Pure Jojoba Oil Description: For Hair, Skin and Scalp Desert Essence Jojoba Oil is a pure and natural plant extract that will penetrate and moisturize your skin without leaving any oily residue. This luxurious oil can be used to remove makeup and to cleanse clogged pores, leaving the skin clean. Soften your hands and feet by massaging them with Jojoba Oil after bathing. Treat your hair and scalp to a rejuvenating massage with Jojoba Oil - especially good for moisturizing the scalp and to prevent dry skin or flakiness. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin. May be used as a leave in hair treatment or as an aftershave moisturizer. Free Of Cruelty, animal testing of raw materials or finished product, alcohol, artificial detergents, color or synthetic perfumes. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Pure simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil. • 100% Pure Jojoba Oil. see more...

Review (1)
Ana V.
Ana V.
Oh my gosh, I love this stuff. I love it for so many different uses.
I have sensitive skin on my face so there are not really any moisturizers that don't break me out. So this oil is a God send for my face. I just use a tiny amount. And dab off any excess. My skin is beautiful. I love it.
This is amazing undiluted and all over my body. Leaves my skin feeling amazing. Unfortunately, because of the price I buy organic Hemp oil to rub down my body. The hemp oil has wonderful antibacterial properties among many other benefits.
I also use this Jojoba oil in my hair. I have naturally curly hair that likes to frizz. So while my hair is still damp/wet I combine a small amount of my favorite "cone" free conditioner and a few drops of the Jojoba oil, massage it through my hair and let it air dry. Really really works great!
Love this stuff. And I've tried several different brands. I come back to this one every time. I'd recommend it to anyone.