Desert Essence Pumpkin Spice Hand Repair Cream

• Intensely moisturizes skin
  • Protects against daily environmental stress on the hands
  • Helps to even skin tone

A high concentration of organic oils and extracts provide intense moisture to the skin and aid in the repair process. Organic Jojoba Oil, similar in structure to our skin’s oils, deeply penetrates the skin, leaving it soft and supple. Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, with high levels of Vitamins A, C, E, and K, plus zinc, helps combat daily environmental stress on the hands. A proprietary blend of Organic Pumpkin Seed and Licorice Leaf Extracts helps to even skin tone and fade the appearance of age spots on the hands. Certified to NSF Organic Standard

How to Use: Apply liberally to hands as needed.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Sd Alcohol 38-b, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin (Palm), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Stearic Acid (Coconut), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut), Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Natural Fragrance/Flavor (Parfum/Aroma), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Water (Aqua).

Does this leave the skim feeling greasy?
Is this good for lightening past acne scars?
Does this leave your hands feeling greasy?
Start your review of Desert Essence Pumpkin Spice Hand Repair Cream!
Rose L.
1,816 reviews
I love the smell of this. It's exactly like a homemade pumpkin pie! Pumpkin anything actually. This is amazing for my skin. Leaving it hydrated and scented. And it does not irritate my sensitive skin, either.
Ashley A.
Elkins, WV
Love this stuff. The smell is incredible and it repairs like new! Im always doing dishes or laundry so I have tired dry hands alk the time... Not anymore thanks to this product!
Monika K.
Linden, NJ
The smell is outrageous! It's so nice and it stays on your hand for hours the smell is always there and it's good for one the go
Dani S.
Amery, WI
As fall starts the humidity will quickly begin to drop and we will all need to make sure we have our trusty hand cream in our seasonal scents. #LovinFall
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
Desert Essence Pumpkin Spice Hand Repair Cream uploaded by Amy N.
Smells pretty good. Can smell a bit like alcohol some imes but it isn't enough to stop me from using it. Does an amazing job at moisturizing dry hands! Worth the price.
Mary A.
It is organic hand cram, that smells amazing, but has relatively weak moisturizing. It can work for you if you don't have dry skin, but if you have problems with your dry skin - you should look for something else.
Mrs M.
Desert Essence Pumpkin Spice Hand Repair Cream uploaded by Mrs M.
Great hand repair cream . The scent is perfect for the fall season. And leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth.Love that it’s organic and can put it on knowing their is no chemicals in it.............
Priscilla K.
Great way to start the season with pumpkin spice in the air great way to start the season and. The moisture it. Leaves my skin feeling
yorselis D.
Puerto la Cruz Anzoátegui
Este producto es bueno de verdad lo recomiendo mucho avance de calabaza a es bueno de verdad lo recomiendo mucho
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
I tried this hand cream once before. I used to work in a cold office and my hands would often get dry pretty easily. I kept this on my desk and applied it every time I washed my hands. Overall it was effective and the scent wasn’t overpowering.