Desert Essence Perfect Pistachio Foot Repair Cream

• Provides intense moisture and restores softness to dry skin
  • Smoothes rough skin
  • Supports skin repair and renewal process

Organic Pistachio Nut Oil is quickly absorbed into even the roughest skin, softening the area. Organic Shea Butter deeply hydrates skin, while Organic Macadamia Seed Oil helps skin begin the process of regeneration. Certified to NSF Organic Standard.

How to Use:

Apply to the feet once a day and allow product to soak into skin. Wear socks if using before bedtime.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sd Alcohol 38-b, Glycerin (Palm), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut), Stearic Acid (Coconut), Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Natural Fragrance/Flavor (Parfum/Aroma), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Water (Aqua).

What do you like and or dislike about this? Would you recommend this?
How well does this work? Is it greasy? Scent?
Start your review of Desert Essence Perfect Pistachio Foot Repair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
kimberly S.
JacksonKY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Tried this for my callouses on my feet and thats all it took for me to decide its a dud!! I coukdnt tell i had even used it I cant even say that my skin was any softer. And the smell wasnt anything great either!
Felicia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It is not good for feet that have serious cracking or calluses so only used if you have well manicured feet. It's too gentle for my dancer feet. The value is good but not what I was looking for. I wouldn't recommend if you have feet like mine
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
I love this foot cream! It really makes your feet feel smooth. The formula seems very gentle on my sensitive skin
Vicnnel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
que ricoooooo una crema para hidratar nuestro cuerpo, y quede sueve y con una fragante olor que atraera a todos
Beatriz M.
Ajman, Ajman
Great for my feet. All the ingredients are amazing .. leaves my feet feeling well moisturised