Desert Essence Organics Shampoo uploaded by Sarah L.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

• How does this compare to regular shampoo? I've been wanting to sw...1 Answers
  • Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to t...1 Answers
  • My hair has been dry here lately.....would this product help with...1 Answers
Desert Essence Organics Shampoo
  • "Though the shampoo smells wonderful and like the fact that is organic and it cleans well." in 1 review
  • "I couldn't get my hair to grow past my shoulders for 1 year simply because i always straightened my hair and color treated it..i found that simply by switching to organic hair products it would actually nourish my hair." in 1 review
Ashley S.
Very good ! I love this brand , I use their face wash , shampoo, conditioner , tooth paste and their deodorant . I find some ingredients are not the most natural , but it's better than any you'll find at a store and for the price you can't beat it
Vivian G.
I couldn't get my hair to grow past my shoulders for 1 year simply because i always straightened my hair and color treated it..i found that simply by switching to organic hair products it would actually nourish my hair. Happy to say that after tons of research i decided to go with desert essence. Not only do they actually work and clean your hair without stripping you're hair from its natural oils but it leaves your hair soooo soft and smooth and gives your hair a healthy look almost as if you shined your hair. Great product line!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
The smell is the best part and honestly it's only redeeming quality. This is one of those products where "more natural" isn't worth it. My daughter has long hair that tangles easily and with other shampoos, they've helped leave her hair feeling untangled even before conditioner. This one make it so much worse and leaves the hair with a weird texture. It's difficult to describe. If I didn't hate to waste money, I'd have thrown it out immediately. The conditioner is better, but I don't recommend the shampoo.
Sarah L.
This is by far the best shampoo I've ever used. It's the sole shampoo that I can use in the car with all the windows rolled down, long hair and all, and still walk out being able to run my fingers through my hair. Intensely moisturizing and organic/natural superfood ingredients to nourish hair so well.
Carolann A.
Massillon, OH
I use the coconut oil one and I love this shampoo and conditioner! My hair is so soft and has grown so much. I use this shampoo and conditioner in conjunction with my vitamins and my hair has grown so much. I haven't seen my hair this healthy in years. I used it through my pregnancy and after and I had no breakage. I went over a year without getting my hair cut and when I went to get it cut the lady was so impressed with how healthy my hair was and how little of split ends I had.
stacie m.
Minot, ME
I've tried a few different scents/blends. I find the apple ginger to work best for my hair (for volume) and it smells so amazing, like a sour apple jolly rancher. The coconut (for moisture/damaged) also smelled great but weighed my hair down. And I also tried the tea tree lemon (clarifying) which was a bit drying for my hair. They definitely make a blend for every kind of hair, you just might have to try a few before you find the one that works best for you.
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
I have purchased Desert Essence shampoo and conditioner when on sale at Whole Foods. Though the shampoo smells wonderful and like the fact that is organic and it cleans well. The conditioner on the hand is not for those of us with long hair, as I had to use quite a bit (as compared to my usual conditioner), almost 3 times more than my usual conditioner and my hair was not smooth and was extremely knotty. Like the shampoo, but would not purchase the conditioner again.
Anna H.
This is the most luxurious shampoo/conditioner I have ever used. The smell is AMAZING it cleans well and is moisturizing! Never leaves my hair feeling dull or drab! it really does wonders for dry hair!
Debra B.
Holland, PA
I use the Rasberry and it smells wonderful. It lathers well and it does a good job cleaning my hair. It is a basic shampoo; it does not help with breakage or add volume. I use this shampoo for 2-3 weeks, then use another that is formulated to help with breakage.
Jenny B.
I love this line. I have oily hair but damaged from dying it and it always makes my hair feel nice and clean. I have been using the coconut shampoo and conditioner for over a year. I sometimes switch to the red grape and apple just to get a different scent but my favorite is the coconut.
Kristina C.
How does this Shampoo work for Oily hair?
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .
Ashley M.
Walhalla, SC
My hair has been dry here lately.....would this product help with that?
Sarah S.
Marquette, MI
How does this compare to regular shampoo? I've been wanting to switch to a more natural/ organic shampoo and I was just wondering if anyone had tried it.