Desert Essence Organics Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Loralye J.Desert Essence Organics Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Almass R.Desert Essence Organics Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Lynda J.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

Nourish Your Skin With This Luscious Lotion, Rich In Tropical Organic Extracts. It Leaves Skin Feeling Soft And Sensuous. Organic Extract Of Hibiscus Helps Condition Skin Organic Coconut Oil Contains Powerful Antioxidants To Nourish Skin And Help Prevent Free Radical Damage Organic Extract Of Passionflower Moisturizes The Skin To Leave It Silky And Supple 100% Vegan, Wheat And Gluten Free No Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates, Phthalates, Artificial Fragrances Or Colors No Phosphates, Silicones, Edta, Glycol Or Petroleum Based Ingredients Cruelty Free And Biodegradable No Animal Testing Of Raw Materials Or Finished Product Clear Skin, Clear Conscience Color Variations In Product May Occur Due To Natural Ingredients. see more...

Tayla M.
San Diego, CA
I just got this today after smelling and trying out a bunch of different brands i came across dessert essence in the scent sweet almond and OH MY GOSH i cant get enough of it!!! It soaks in really well too. So glad i found this!
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
It smells so good! Especially because it's vanilla, and I love the smell of vanilla! It's scent is very strong so make sure to not go overboard and put on too much!
Stephanie C.
Never heard of this stuff before but it sounds super interesting I can't wait to try it someday...
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Love this lotion and that it's organic! it smells awesome too, which is a major plus. will definitely be buying again!
Elyssa C.
Fullerton, CA
I love the consistency of this lotion. It smells so yummy and really hydrates my skin! I have sensitive eczema prone skin too and this lotion works well for me.
Dolly S.
Bentonville , AR
Was looking for an organic hand lotion. Will definitely try this. Looks awesome
Ashley C.
This lotion smells so good. I would definitely buy this hand lotion again.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Loralye J.
YPSILANTI, MI
Love this lotion. It's super awesome because it's cruelty free and vegan! It makes my hands super soft and actually does a good job at replenishing my skins moisture. I've had this lotion forever because it's my go-to. I use the coconut scent because it's my favorite, smells so good.
Amanda O.
Toronto, Ontario
Wow, this has one heck of a strong coconut scent. Don't let that put you off though if you're not into strongly scented lotions, because once applied the scent lingers on the skin very subtly and not overpowering at all. Aside from the smell, this lotion works great! My skin absolutely loves it, including my poor feet which I'm constantly exposing to the elements in flip-flops and sandals. When I saw how soft my feet looked and felt the morning after first applying it, I knew it was a real winner.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you love this product?