Desert Essence - Organics Body Wash Refreshing Coconut uploaded by Mariah M.Desert Essence - Organics Body Wash Refreshing Coconut uploaded by Christie T.

BY DESERT ESSENCE #85 in Body Wash

Product Information from Desert Essence At Desert Essence, we believe that natural health is important inside and out. So we use natural and organic ingredients to ensure that consumers get pure, high-quality personal care products they can trust. Following our established tradition of excellence, we are very proud to introduce our new Desert Essence Organics line. With its pure ORGANIC and NATURAL ingredients, it is certain to become another Desert Essence classic. Our new Desert Essence Organics line is 100% Vegan and is wheat and gluten free. It has NO parabens, NO Sodium Laurel/Laureth Sulfates, NO Phthalates, NO Artificial Fragrances or Colors, NO Silicones, NO EDTA, NO Glycols and NO Petroleum based ingredients. Our products are Cruelty Free and Biodegradable. They are good for you and good for the planet. Suggested Use: Squeeze onto wet hands or body sponge. Work into a rich, creamy lather. Wash skin, rinse and dry thoroughly. see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
ana o.
This is another foray into the healthier personal care products that I have made, and I have to say that I am beginning to adjust. This product has a light fragrance and produces small, silky bubbles that wash off clean in the shower or bath. If you tend to have dry skin or other skin issues, you will want to lotion up after the shower - as I am sure you most likely do anyway as the dryness may be a bit more noticeable after a while. Side note: this also works well as a pretty neat bubble bath.
Melissa T.
COMMACK, NY
The smell brings me back to vacation! The scent is not too overwhelming but it's just as luxurious as more expensive brands, yet it's all natural and that makes me feel good about my purchase. The body wash lathers great in the shower and keeps me moisturized throughout the day.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
I recently purchased Desert Essence- Organics Body Wash which smells amazing although the scent fades away bit quickly. It absorbs quick, hydrates well and does not leave any residue. The best thing about this product is that it is cruelty free, gluten free and vegan.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
Amazing smelling, great lathering body wash! I often turn to anything coconut and that's what made me try this product. I have really sensitive skin during pregnancy and it's one of the washes that didn't irate my skin so I keep going back to it.
Miranda C.
I smell amazing and I'm very satisfied with how soft my skin is. I went from dry and cracked wintry skin to soft and supple. For an organic brand, it's wonderfully fragrant and a great return for the price. I'm definitely buying again.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I LOVE the smell of coconut in my bath products and they hit the nail on the head with this one. Smells GREAT and cleans so well! We typically don't use body washes but I do splurge occasionally, this is a top pick!
Jacqui T.
Reno, NV
This is awesome! Works wonders for hair. Always leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth, smells amazing and is completely organic, so there's really nothing as good for your hair than Desert Essence.
MaKaylee B.
Wonderful smell. And the consistency is nice in a wash. I can continually smell the scent all day and a bottle lasts a while. I use it once or twice a week. It's gentle on my skin and I recommend it
Eridel R.
I love the smell of coconut and always look for natural products that have it, I have used different products of this brand and always taste and measure up and have a good price.
Annelyse M.
Troy, MI
We love coconut everything in our house. This smells and feels great. It isn't sticky, waxy or dulling to the skin. It seems my skin soaks up the yumminess. I would recommend!