BY DESERT ESSENCE

Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
I love the product this brand. They are amazing! I recommend it... Very very good! This product is great.
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Wooooow it’s sooo good product I looove it very very goood❤❤💟💟💟thank you very match🤗🤗🤗
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Valentina C.
Bogota,Colombia
The organics product are my favs and this one is perfect to people who loves to feel fresh
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
This body wash/ lotion will make your body feel soft as new and it will make your body smell fresh as new give it a try and you will see the amazing outcome.
Sheree May G.
Dumaguete City, Philippines
OMG! 😍 all their items are amazingly beautiful! It helps me do it in an easy and comfortable way! I love this kind of stuffs! Totally amazing!
Sandy H.
Santa ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite products to use. Definitely refreshing and so worth it , I definitely recommend it
mikaelly o.
Adorei os efeitos em mim, me sinto mais bonita, melhorou até mais na alto estima, estou feliz de ter usado.
Alexandra N.
I love how this makes me smell and how soothing it feels to apply to the skin. I use this daily and love how refreshed it makes me feel.
Heatheranne R.
Fort.Benning
I feel in love with the product the first day I got it and it was a couple years ago! I still use this product until this day. The smell of almonds makes me smells really tropical