BY DESERT ESSENCE

Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell of this body wash I always run out of it...but at the same time run to get more is simply great and leaves my body smelling like almond
Kandi B.
Kandi B.
Thurmont, MD
So creamy and smooth. I love it! I also use it as a shaving gel. 2 for 1!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff smells divine! The smell lasts all day when I put it on, and whenever I put it in, I always get compliments on how I smell!
Candice P.
Candice P.
Tulsa, OK
I do like this brand. My preference leans towards their tea tree line rather than their almond variety.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
New Wilmington , VA
Wellness Guru Expert
The smell is so yummy and it lasts. Usually products are hard to come by that have a staying sent yet make you feel so clean. This product really does it!
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Arlington, VA
its smells really good and doesn't irritate my dry sensitive skin at all! It is very gentle and not harsh.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.

This body wash is simply a delicate affection for my skin from its aroma, texture and finish a soft, clean moisturized and perfumed skin that leaves trail where you walk I love whenever I can I buy it perfect for those days result that we acquiesce with a home spa
Laura C.
Laura C.
Barranquilla
Me encanta porque deja muy suave la piel, el olor no me gusta tanto porque no me gusta aunque es aguantable
Samanta C.
Samanta C.
Hermosillo, Sonora
We have been using this body wash for a couple of years and love it. It was rated a top body wash by Paula Begoun, The Cosmetic Cop on her website. For us, it has turned out to be a great recommendation. It is a simple, clear, moderately sudsing body wash which effectively cleans the skin without stripping it of vital moisture or leaving an itchy, drying residue. My sensitive, very dry skin appreciates this pH balanced, truly void of fragrances or dyes basic formulation. Although my skin feels clean it feels soft, smooth and not dry. Those in my household with oily, acne prone skin appreciate the simple formula which seems to avoid inclusion of acne causing ingredients and the clean, oil free, non-oily/greasy residue leaving formula. Although it is a natural skincare products, all natural ingredients are considered to have no to extremely low irritation potential (per Paula Begoun). No Lavender or Lemon here. This product does what a body wash should. It removes residue and leaves you clean. It doesn't include hyped up/fad ingredients. It contains just the ingredients to clean without causing damage by drying or irritating our skin. It may be boring but it does its job. No hype. Although there are no fragrances or masking fragrances in this product, it's core scent from combined ingredients is pleasant and clean/fresh. It is a great base to start the day as it doesn't interfere with prescription acne treatments, moisturizing or fine fragrances. We appreciate that it is organic and the cap and tube are recyclable #s 2 and 5 (to rinse out the tube for recycling we found cutting off the crimped end of the bottle opens the main body of the tube for easy cleaning).
Sheree May G.
Sheree May G.
Dumaguete City, Philippines
OMG! 😍 all their items are amazingly beautiful! It helps me do it in an easy and comfortable way! I love this kind of stuffs! Totally amazing!