BY DESERT ESSENCE

Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite products to use. Definitely refreshing and so worth it , I definitely recommend it
Kayla S.
Corp Christi, TX
I love how every product the make is natural with real products that are really good for your skin
Jennifer H.
Houston Texas
This organic body is amazing is very nice is very good I love it this product is very incredible
The Desert Essence Organically Body Wash Almost smells good and it last all through out the day
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
Great body wash smells great makes my skin feel soft. This is a good product at a great price
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
My favorite very nice and natural . I love this so much it makes me feel very fresh and clean
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Smells amazing! I have used this product a couple times & it leaves my skin feeling soft.
Olivia D.
Johnson City, TN
This body wash smelled amazing and felt amazing. Would recommend! I loved it very much.
Kandi B.
Thurmont, MD
So creamy and smooth. I love it! I also use it as a shaving gel. 2 for 1!
Samanta C.
Hermosillo, Sonora
We have been using this body wash for a couple of years and love it. It was rated a top body wash by Paula Begoun, The Cosmetic Cop on her website. For us, it has turned out to be a great recommendation. It is a simple, clear, moderately sudsing body wash which effectively cleans the skin without stripping it of vital moisture or leaving an itchy, drying residue. My sensitive, very dry skin appreciates this pH balanced, truly void of fragrances or dyes basic formulation. Although my skin feels clean it feels soft, smooth and not dry. Those in my household with oily, acne prone skin appreciate the simple formula which seems to avoid inclusion of acne causing ingredients and the clean, oil free, non-oily/greasy residue leaving formula. Although it is a natural skincare products, all natural ingredients are considered to have no to extremely low irritation potential (per Paula Begoun). No Lavender or Lemon here. This product does what a body wash should. It removes residue and leaves you clean. It doesn't include hyped up/fad ingredients. It contains just the ingredients to clean without causing damage by drying or irritating our skin. It may be boring but it does its job. No hype. Although there are no fragrances or masking fragrances in this product, it's core scent from combined ingredients is pleasant and clean/fresh. It is a great base to start the day as it doesn't interfere with prescription acne treatments, moisturizing or fine fragrances. We appreciate that it is organic and the cap and tube are recyclable #s 2 and 5 (to rinse out the tube for recycling we found cutting off the crimped end of the bottle opens the main body of the tube for easy cleaning).