BY DESERT ESSENCE

mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hey guys, but I have a fuzz I am going through. the first to write a full range from you and the rest of the most important
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love parabon sulfate free products. My body wash leaves me feeling clean while nourishing my body. Long lasting smell too
Ksenia A.
A good organic body wash. It lathers well, doesn't irritate skin, and seems to moisturize without leaving a filmy residue.
jeniffer a.
Dallas, TX
I love it because is vegan, I'm a currently free, so this works perfect for me.. smell so natural, doesn't have chemical
Liv A.
Davenport, IA
This feels really good on the skin. Also smells amazing without being over powering. I would deffinitely repurchase
susan C.
Love love love this product. It smells great and it does not dry out my skin. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells delicious you feel amazing and refreshed after using it your skin is so soft after even the first use
Jackie D.
Arlington, VA
its smells really good and doesn't irritate my dry sensitive skin at all! It is very gentle and not harsh.
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
I love the product this brand. They are amazing! I recommend it... Very very good! This product is great.
Candice P.
Tulsa, OK
I do like this brand. My preference leans towards their tea tree line rather than their almond variety.