BY DESERT ESSENCE

Haley G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash leaves my skin smelling so amazing! It also makes my skin so soft and leaves me with a radiant tone! Perfect for after sun or winter weather!
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
This body wash/ lotion will make your body feel soft as new and it will make your body smell fresh as new give it a try and you will see the amazing outcome.
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is so yummy and it lasts. Usually products are hard to come by that have a staying sent yet make you feel so clean. This product really does it!
Sadies V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Another go to body wash . This product is so great and I really wanted do try it because of the almonds and im very impressed and happy I purchased this.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this body wash I always run out of it...but at the same time run to get more is simply great and leaves my body smelling like almond
Itzel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell and softness this bodywash leaves my skin and it feels soo nourished after I shower and use this it's almost like bathing with lotion.
Alexandra N.
I love how this makes me smell and how soothing it feels to apply to the skin. I use this daily and love how refreshed it makes me feel.
Dhania C.
Jackson Heights, NY
This product is amazing. I love how it is organic so it safe for my skin, and every use leaves my skin silky smooth! I highly recommend!
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff smells divine! The smell lasts all day when I put it on, and whenever I put it in, I always get compliments on how I smell!
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells so amazing! Like I just want to eat it, but I can't. It makes my skin soft plus it makes it smell super fresh and good