BY DESERT ESSENCE

Heatheranne R.
Heatheranne R.
Fort.Benning
I feel in love with the product the first day I got it and it was a couple years ago! I still use this product until this day. The smell of almonds makes me smells really tropical
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
This body wash/ lotion will make your body feel soft as new and it will make your body smell fresh as new give it a try and you will see the amazing outcome.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA
The smell of this product is so fresh and beautiful. It relaxes me and leaves me feeling clean and calm. My favorite smell in a good product is a win win for us all! I always have a bite of this in my shower.
Sadies V.
Sadies V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Another go to body wash . This product is so great and I really wanted do try it because of the almonds and im very impressed and happy I purchased this.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
I love how this makes me smell and how soothing it feels to apply to the skin. I use this daily and love how refreshed it makes me feel.
Carla P.
Carla P.
El Paso , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells so amazing! Like I just want to eat it, but I can't. It makes my skin soft plus it makes it smell super fresh and good
Ksenia A.
Ksenia A.
A good organic body wash. It lathers well, doesn't irritate skin, and seems to moisturize without leaving a filmy residue.
jeniffer a.
jeniffer a.
Dallas, TX
I love it because is vegan, I'm a currently free, so this works perfect for me.. smell so natural, doesn't have chemical
Liv A.
Liv A.
Davenport, IA
This feels really good on the skin. Also smells amazing without being over powering. I would deffinitely repurchase
susan C.
susan C.
Love love love this product. It smells great and it does not dry out my skin. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean.