BY DESERT ESSENCE

Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
This body wash/ lotion will make your body feel soft as new and it will make your body smell fresh as new give it a try and you will see the amazing outcome.
Haley G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash leaves my skin smelling so amazing! It also makes my skin so soft and leaves me with a radiant tone! Perfect for after sun or winter weather!
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
The smell is so yummy and it lasts. Usually products are hard to come by that have a staying sent yet make you feel so clean. This product really does it!
Sadies V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Another go to body wash . This product is so great and I really wanted do try it because of the almonds and im very impressed and happy I purchased this.
Itzel C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell and softness this bodywash leaves my skin and it feels soo nourished after I shower and use this it's almost like bathing with lotion.
Dhania C.
Jackson Heights, NY
This product is amazing. I love how it is organic so it safe for my skin, and every use leaves my skin silky smooth! I highly recommend!
Alexandra N.
I love how this makes me smell and how soothing it feels to apply to the skin. I use this daily and love how refreshed it makes me feel.
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells so amazing! Like I just want to eat it, but I can't. It makes my skin soft plus it makes it smell super fresh and good
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Hey guys, but I have a fuzz I am going through. the first to write a full range from you and the rest of the most important
Ksenia A.
A good organic body wash. It lathers well, doesn't irritate skin, and seems to moisturize without leaving a filmy residue.