BY DESERT ESSENCE

Desert Essence® Organic Jojoba Oil.
For hair, skin and scalp.
USDA organic.
Non GMO project. see more...

• I am planning to use this product after give birth. I will breast...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this to remove makeup and help with face? I'...3 Answers
  • benefit? for ance how do u use this? do u mix it with something o...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
I was searching for a 100% Organic Jojoba Oil due to the benefits I read online. Having naturally curly hair, I prefer using oils instead of the products sold at Duane Reade or Rite Aid.(which is loaded with harmful chemicals that will mistreat my hair.) I know one of the benefits of the oil is suitable for sensitive scalps. From some products, I get an itchy scalp, and my hair falls out. I was so happy that I didn't have any bad reactions to it. I apply it overnight or at least an hour before I wash my hair. I sometimes mix it with organic tea tree oil and apply it on the scalp for dandruff. It makes my hair soft and manageable and reduces the frizz. Another benefit is it's great for the skin, but I try only to use a dab or two on the weekends since my skin is oily. It is one of few natural oils which do not clog pores,
Natalie W.
I bought this years ago and tried it on my face but ended up breaking out like crazy so I just left it in my closet forever. I just recently started applying a VERY small amount of this to my wet hair daily and it's been essentially life changing. I actually made the decision years ago to forgo conditioner for the sake of my skin. I knew it would kill my hair and such but I chose skin over hair (I tried probably 40 conditioners that all made me breakout like crazy.) ANYWAYS this keeps my hair at least semi healthy and doesn't cause me to break out. I'm too scared to try it on my crazy acne prone skin again though!
Rachelle L.
This has been a life saver! I've heard great things about jojoba oil and I finally cracked and bought some. Words cannot describe how happy I am with Desert Essence! I've eel,aced every face lotion with jojoba oil and I use it on the ends of my hair instead of argon oil. My hair is naturally wavy and frizzy, but it is so soft after I use this oil. I just put a few drops in my hand and apply it to the ends of my hair. This oil has also made my skin softer and my complexion clearer. I have combination, acne prone skin. Since using this my skin has started clearing up and there haven't been any new breakouts.
Cailee W.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my nightly moisturizer. I have oily skin and it seriously works miracles! What I like the most is how plump and healthy my skin is. It is a great value for the amount of uses you get from one bottle. It normally lasts me a few months. The packaging isn't flashy, but I like it because it means it is less harmful for the environment.
Besides being oily, I am also breakout prone. When I went back to using this product, I noticed a reduction of little break outs and clogged pores. I took it as a sign that my skin was happy and who can be upset with that?
Vanessa N.
When I purchased this oil I new I was going to use it in my skin care routine but may I say this oil can be used for many more than just a facial moisturizer! it's amazing on the skin I apply it on freshly washed skin before bed and wake up to soft silky smooth skin and hydrated. Also rub in your lashes and or eyebrows and hair for strength and growth! this oil is super universal and is amazing. And here we all thought it was all about coconut oil lol good stuff and lasts a very long time always purchase organic !!
D G.
This oil is seriously one of the most amazing things I have ever tried for my hair. It simply works wonders. I have super curly hair that tends to frizz up easily especially in the humid environment I live in but it's so much more management since I started using this several weeks ago. I put about a dime size amount in my hands and run my fingers through wet hair. Doesn't make my hair oily or weigh it down. And my curls are so much more defined with just that!
Kelcee P.
North Branford, CT
This oil has changed my life! It is so moisturizing and what's even better about it is it's not greasy in your skin. Once my bottle ran out I only lasted a week without! I had to get more! Since iv been using the jojoba oil it has kept my skin so silky and soft that I have retired the aver no lotion that use to be my holy grail. Thanks you jojoba oil!!
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
I've never experienced anything like this before. I love the smell of this oil. I use this oil everyday. I love the way it smells and feels. I use it on my hair (latina curly thick hair) and it keeps my frizzies away & keeps my hair soft. I also use it on my feet and body. It is great for massage and rejuvenates my muscles after a workout.
Tammy W.
Great oil to put on your skin, hair, and scalp. I use it on my skin when it is super dry. I put it on after I get out from the shower. it is easily absorbed into the skin and it does not leave any residue or sticky/oily texture. Highly recommended and will repurchase it again.
Eileen G.
I really like this as a carrier oil for my essential oils. It has a really nice scent. I had been using sweet almond and started to dislike the scent. I got the bottle from vita cost. It was a little pricey but I figure that was due to it being organic.
Ashley W.
What ways do you use jojoba oil in your beauty routine?
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does it weigh hair down or make it oily?
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
Has anyone used this as skin care?
Randi K.
Calgary
How does jojoba oil help for those with acne prone skin? Has anyone find it helps?
Natasha W.
cardinal, ON
I have hair down to my waist, so if this works like people say it does..where can i buy this? my hair is so damaged from brushing, it needs help. Thanks :)