BY DESERT ESSENCE #49 in Body Oil

Desert Essence's Organic Coconut, Jojoba & Coffee Oil uses an effective blend two moisturizing oils to bring out the natural beauty in your skin and hair. The coconut oil goes deep into the skin and hair follicles, to offer a rich moisture and a fresh tropical scent, while the jojoba oil quickly absorbs into the skin to help balance moisture levels. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never experienced anything like this before. I'm not a coffee drinker but I love the smell of coffee. People now think I drink coffee because I use this oil everyday. I love the way it smells and feels. I use it on my hair (latina curly thick hair) and it keeps my frizzies away & keeps my hair soft. I also use it on my feet and body. It is great for massage and rejuvenates my muscles after a workout.
Elizabeth E.
Bluff City, TN
This is my favorite face and body oil. The smell is amazing and my naturally oily skin is balanced from using this product. I love that it is organic and good for your skin. I use this everyday in place of a moisturizer. I am hooked and I always stock up 2 at a time when I buy.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though this is a body oil, its actually absorbent enough to use on my face. I use it right after i wash my face, and especially before bed and it absorbs nicely. it prevents my skin from feeling dry or tight and it even prevents breakouts for me! i would totally recommend.
Kanika G.
Redmond, WA
Love it
This was the first DE product I purchased. I loved it. I love putting this on right after a shower - my skin stays hydrated until my next shower! The bottle lasted forever; once it was gone I got a different oil blend that I'm still using now.
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
I actually loved adding this oil to my bath water because it just leaves your skin so soft as if you came from a spa it leaves you relaxed an baby soft skin & it's actually affordable love this unique mixture of coffee oil
Farah B.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is wonderful. Its keeps my skin healthy and glowing. It drys really fast so your skin doesn't feel greasy. The scent its so invigorating! Coconut and coffee, I'm on it!
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
I've been on my natural hair journey for a few months now in I use this oil in my spray bottle of water really makes my hair feel soft and has been a big help
Audrey T.
Lancaster , CA
If you're a curly girl then this oil is definitely something you should add to your oil mixture. This is really good to use to seal up those ends girl!
Ali W.
Portage, IN
This is my favorite body oil, it's light enough to use on my face, and the smell is nice. I use it after a hot shower before bed.
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN
I actually use this on my daughters hair and it has done wonders! She has very dry coarse hair and this seems to work amazingly
Madison L.
Fresno, CA
Curious as to what this is used for? Like a lotion or tanning oil?
Kiara R.
New Castle, DE
Does this product smell good ?
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
This looks interesting! What would you use it for?
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
Is it worth the price?
Daniella F.
Treviglio
Esse produto é um óleo para banho? Como se usa e como faço para provar?