BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Absorbs quickly into skin and hair
  • Moisturizes without leaving an oily residue
  • Helps rejuvenate parched hair

Two ultra-moisturizing oils help bring out the natural beauty of skin and hair in this USDA-Certified Organic, Non-GMO oil blend. Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil penetrates deeply into skin and hair, delivering rich moisture and a delicious, tropical scent. Organic Jojoba Oil mimics the structure of skin’s natural oils to quickly absorb and balance moisture levels. 1% of gross wholesale sales of this product will go to Plan International USA’s Because I Am a Girl Initiative, which improves the lives of girls through educational opportunities and resources.

How to Use:

For face and body, massage oil into skin as needed. Massage quarter-size amount into hair. Leave on for 20 minutes and wash and style as usual.

Important:

Organic Coconut Oil in this blend will turn solid at cold temperatures. This may cause small white pieces of the coconut to float in the jojoba oil. In extremely cold temperatures, the oil may solidify altogether. If you notice this, place bottle in warm water for 2 minutes and it will return to liquid form.

Extra Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Buy on Amazon
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a reasonably priced body oil that contains coconut and jojoba oil. If it is cool in temperature, the coconut oil separates from the jojoba oil. It is hard to shake and blend together. You can place it in a jar of warm water. I think I paid around 10.00 for this a Vitamin World. The bottle is not large. I love the scent of coconut oil, but the longer I use jojoba oil...the more the smell of it bothers me. It has a scent that is hard to explain, it's almost smokey???
Hannah G.
Love this brand jojoba oil! I use it in the shower with soap and a wooden handle brush for my body, I've also added it to my conditioner before I put it in my hair. It moisturizes in the shower so I don't have to afterwards, I hate feeling greasy from lotion so this is so perfect for shower use! This stuff is great! Would recommend for anyone! I also use it before I shave, helps keep my legs smoothr for longer!
Clarisa H.
I love these oils. I use them in my hair, on my body, and as an oil cleanser for my face. Fragrance free and pure. I never wonder if there's a bunch of crap in it, because it's organic. I'd recommend this for anyone looking for a great oil.
Sofia B.
Lancaster, CA
I love this oil! It smells amazing! I use it in my hair and on my skin this product doesn't have many cons I use it when I want extra moisture! I really like this oil ! I would repurchase once I run out !
Ashontee C.
Statesboro, GA
I use this to duct after I wash my hair, it works wonder on my scalp. My scalp is very dry and itchy and this product adds moisture and enriches my roots. I love this product it has lasted me along time .
Kaitlyn S.
Watkinsville, GA
I LOVE this oil on my hair!
Does not leave hair oily or feeling dirty. Also your hair or skin won't smell like oil after you apply, it has a nice scent!
Price is great and my results have been amazing!
I add lavender oil to my hair when I apply this oil, now I have longer, smoother, shinier, healthier looking hair!
Aaliya B.
My hair has gown wonders after using this. My hair is ruined due to heat and many split ends, but using this once a week actually works. I got this from Amazon and the price is very affordable. Will buy again.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Great for your hair. for deep conditioning. or your skin healing and anti aging. natural. available on Amazon. com
CE15252 Maria C.
Boca Raton, FL
helps me a lot to grow hair, I leave it very smooth and frizz which is very important because my hair is crazy
Olashade O.
Love this brand it is my go to brand for jojoba oil. i use it daily for my facial skin care. it is super light.
How good is it on the skin??
Aguasanta G.
What benefits does this product?
Wendy H.
Hola, para que sirve su producto? Puede utilizarse en el cabello? Me gustaria probarlo
CE15252 Maria C.
Boca Raton, FL
what if my hair is a bit fat? how big is it?