BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Keeps skin moisturized and smooth
  • Helps renew and tone skin
  • Helps invigorate scalp

This pure blend of USDA-certified Organic and Non-GMO oils enhances natural beauty while awakening the senses. Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and Organic Jojoba Oil penetrate deeply into skin to moisturize and tone, without leaving an oily residue. Coffee Oil, with its invigorating scent, helps keep skin smooth and firm. 1% of gross wholesale sales of this product annually through February 2018, will go to Plan International USA’s Because I Am a Girl Initiative, which improves the lives of girls through educational opportunities and resources.

How to Use:

For face and body, massage oil into skin as needed. Massage quarter-size amount into scalp. Leave on for 20 minutes and wash and style as usual.

Important: Organic Coconut Oil in this blend will turn solid at cold temperatures. This may cause small white pieces of the coconut to float in the jojoba oil. In extremely cold temperatures, the oil may solidify altogether. If you notice this, place bottle in warm water for 2 minutes and it will return to liquid form.

• Extra Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
  • Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
  • Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil

Buy on Vitamin...*
Elizabeth E.
Bluff City, TN
This is my favorite face and body oil. The smell is amazing and my naturally oily skin is balanced from using this product. I love that it is organic and good for your skin. I use this everyday in place of a moisturizer. I am hooked and I always stock up 2 at a time when I buy.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
Even though this is a body oil, its actually absorbent enough to use on my face. I use it right after i wash my face, and especially before bed and it absorbs nicely. it prevents my skin from feeling dry or tight and it even prevents breakouts for me! i would totally recommend.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
I've never experienced anything like this before. I'm not a coffee drinker but I love the smell of coffee. People now think I drink coffee because I use this oil everyday. I love the way it smells and feels. I use it on my hair (latina curly thick hair) and it keeps my frizzies away & keeps my hair soft. I also use it on my feet and body. It is great for massage and rejuvenates my muscles after a workout.
Kanika G.
Redmond, WA
Love it
This was the first DE product I purchased. I loved it. I love putting this on right after a shower - my skin stays hydrated until my next shower! The bottle lasted forever; once it was gone I got a different oil blend that I'm still using now.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
This oil is wonderful. Its keeps my skin healthy and glowing. It drys really fast so your skin doesn't feel greasy. The scent its so invigorating! Coconut and coffee, I'm on it!
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
I actually loved adding this oil to my bath water because it just leaves your skin so soft as if you came from a spa it leaves you relaxed an baby soft skin & it's actually affordable love this unique mixture of coffee oil
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
I've been on my natural hair journey for a few months now in I use this oil in my spray bottle of water really makes my hair feel soft and has been a big help
Audrey T.
Lancaster , CA
If you're a curly girl then this oil is definitely something you should add to your oil mixture. This is really good to use to seal up those ends girl!
Ali W.
Portage, IN
This is my favorite body oil, it's light enough to use on my face, and the smell is nice. I use it after a hot shower before bed.
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN
I actually use this on my daughters hair and it has done wonders! She has very dry coarse hair and this seems to work amazingly
Kiara R.
New Castle, DE
Does this product smell good ?
Madison L.
Fresno, CA
Curious as to what this is used for? Like a lotion or tanning oil?
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
Is it worth the price?
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
This looks interesting! What would you use it for?
Daniella F.
Treviglio
Esse produto é um óleo para banho? Como se usa e como faço para provar?