Desert Essence Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by jennifer b.Desert Essence Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Rosalba M.Desert Essence Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Abigail T.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

Provides intense moisture to dry or over-processed hair. Smoothens frizz and restores hair's natural luster. Leaves hair feeling soft and healthy. Our popular Coconut Shampoo, now in a convenient travel size. Coconut Oil Cleansers gently cleanse dry or damaged hair. Organic Jojoba oil moisturizes hair and scalp so hair looks and feels healthier. Organic Olive Oil leaves hair soft and silky without weighing it down. Yes. Vegetarian/Vegan. Wheat and Gluten Free. Recyclable. Biodegradable. Renewable Sources. Cruelty Free. No. Parabens. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates. Phthalates. Artificial Colors. Silicones. EDTA. Glycols or Petroleum-based Ingredients. Phosphates. Animal Testing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shayla O.
Grand Forks, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only been using this for about 2 weeks, but I am loving it so far. You barely even need to use any to get a rich lather, and the smell is phenomenal! Plus, it's cruelty free.
Haley P.
I had been doing the "no poo" method for almost six months before switching to this shampoo. The no poo method worked (I could go five days between washes), but left my hair very dry. My sister recommend this shampoo to me and I love what it does for my hair! It cleans my hair without stripping my hair of the natural oils. My hair is healthier than it has ever been! It is soft and manageable, and even manages to cut down on the amount of frizz. It is a fantastic product to use and is perfect for someone who wants to cut out the sulfates from their shampoo!
Shaunna R.
Texhoma, OK
I purchase my Desert Essence products on Vitacost. Desert Essence is my favorite shampoo and conditioner for my color treated hair. The shampoo works amazing, without product buildup and doesn't have sulfates! I also use the matching conditioner as well.
Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
I got this Dessert Essence Coconut Shampoo at Vitacost for $4.50. I like this shampoo. It doesn't make my hair fall out and it gives my hair shine and smooth. It's very moisturizing and smells amazing. I have used it for a month already and I can't stop raving about it. I have reorder a few more bottles to share with my mom.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to usr this. Lately i been using my sea mud mask. My bottle is about to finish and i want to try something new.
Elizabeth M.
Paraben/Sulfate free makes all the difference on my wavy hair. I love the smell of coconut! It makes my hair so soft and doesn't dry it out if I use it daily.
Yelena L.
Smells like coconut so if you're a coconut fan you'll love it. I was actually pleasantly surprised because I normally like products for thickening my hair but this really cleaned my scalp and made my hair feel soft and nourished and not greasy at all. Well done and it's also natural ingrediants which is a good perk!
Deborah O.
Salem, MA
Este products es bueno es muy recommendado especially para el pelo afro ya que no tiene paraben ni sulfates ni petroleum osea que es muy natural
Terri A.
Ankeny, IA
I love the way this shampoo smells. It also has worked really well on my hair. My hair is not as dry or frizzy as with some other shampoos I have tried.
Marta E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really like coconut!! I bought it online in travel size. Smooth with hair, doesnt dry your hair.
Deborah O.