Desert Essence Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by jennifer b.Desert Essence Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Rosalba M.Desert Essence Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Abigail T.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

Provides intense moisture to dry or over-processed hair. Smoothens frizz and restores hair's natural luster. Leaves hair feeling soft and healthy. Our popular Coconut Shampoo, now in a convenient travel size. Coconut Oil Cleansers gently cleanse dry or damaged hair. Organic Jojoba oil moisturizes hair and scalp so hair looks and feels healthier. Organic Olive Oil leaves hair soft and silky without weighing it down. Yes. Vegetarian/Vegan. Wheat and Gluten Free. Recyclable. Biodegradable. Renewable Sources. Cruelty Free. No. Parabens. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates. Phthalates. Artificial Colors. Silicones. EDTA. Glycols or Petroleum-based Ingredients. Phosphates. Animal Testing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
The S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very surprised by this product. Most organic/natural shampoos I have tried have seemed watered down. This is very thick shampoo and smells wonderful! My hair is very full of volume and shine when I use it. I have really liked it so far and would buy it again.
Jenni B.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I tried to love this product, I just "liked" it. I could only use on my hair during the summer months -- it dried my hair out during the winter.
Jenny L.
Braintree , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this shampoo and conditioner on Vitacost in the coconut scent. I love the way it smells & the way it makes my hair feel. You don't need too much product as it foams and lathers quite well. I have curly, frizzy hair and the combo of this shampoo with the conditioner makes my hair much more manageable and soft. So glad to have switched to a more natural product.
Rosalba M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a gently cleansing shampoo. It has a little bit heavy texture but leaves my hair so soft, moisturized and with a lot of body. The coconut smell it's so good but light. For me, this is one of the best totally natural shampoos.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this coconut Desert Essence shampoo. It cleans my hair and provides the natural oils it needs without making the hair oily. A lot of shampoo strips the natural oils from the hair so I'm happy this one doesn't . I would recommend this product to those looking for natural shampoo.
jennifer b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encanto este shampoo, yo compre el de 8 oz, tiene un rico aroma dulce, con poca cantidad hace mucha espuma, te limpia el cabello sin resecarlo gracias a sus ingredientes hidratantes, sin duda lo volvería a comprar!
100% vegan/libre de gluten
no tiene parabenos, sodium lauryl,/laureth sulfates, siliconas, EDTA, petroleum, phthalates.
libre de crueldad animal y es biodegradable.

Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells good enough to eat !!! I love this brand , I use their face wash , shampoo, conditioner , tooth paste and their deodorant , the quality and ingredients are great and it's better than any you'll find at a store and for the price you can't beat it
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells like vacation and has some decent slip! Not my favorite overall, but it does the job without over drying my hair. It lathers well and my hair was nicely prepped for my conditioner, which was the respective coconut formula.
N T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite shampoo. It's very thick so small amount last for long time. Has natural coconut scent. This make my dry and damaged hair soft and moist. It foams and lather great too!!
Natasha K.
This shampoo works so well with my sensitive scalp. It does not dry my hair out one bit. The fragrance is awesome but if you don't like coconut smells you will not like this. Keeps my hair clean for 3-4 days. Bonus about this product is that ingredients are all clean ;)
Deborah O.