Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Ginger

Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste Ginger Description: Fluoride Free SLS Free Gluten Free With Baking Soda and Essential Oil of Ginger 100% Vegan Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Dental Care Products are the perfect choice for your oral hygiene routine. They contain no harsh abrasives, synthetic sweeteners or artificial flavors. Formulated with simply pure and natural ingredients to keep your mouth feeling fresh and you feeling confident throughout the day. Free Of SLS, fluoride, gluten, preservatives, sweeteners, coloring, harsh abrasives, and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, glycerin (vegetable derived), water (aqua), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf distillate, sodium coco-sulfate, carrageenan (plant derived), zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, sodium bicarbonate, eco-harvest melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, sea salt. Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, Eco-harvest Tea Tree Oil (melaleuca Alternifolia), Essential Oil Of Ginger, Baking Soda, Carrageenan (Seaweed extract), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sea Salt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Ginger!
How would you rate this product?
Oviedo, FL
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
If you like the thought of brushing your teeth with sushi, then this toothpaste may be the one for you. Absolutely disgusting, weird ginger flavor (but really, what was I expecting?) that oddly lingers and makes your husband give you weird looks when close to you.
Atlanta, GA
I love Desert Essence but was not a big fan of this toothpaste. As a whole I haven't totally gotten on board with the all natural toothpaste trend. I started using it because my dentist recommended using a very "plain" toothpaste because I was having some problems with my gums. When I told her the different products I tried (this, toms, etc) she told me she sees so no reason to switch to all natural (at least dental health wise). For now I will stick to Colgate.
Yorba Linda, CA
I love this whole brand. This toothpaste works well - similar to Toms. They also sell a mouthwash which is better than most because it has no alcohol. Alcohol in your mouth may kill bacteria but it will also dry it out. Tea tree oil is an antiseptic and will kill the bacteria without drying out your mouth.
Works well but it's not my favorite, I doubt I'd repurchase it. It was fine but I'm better with the other brands I use