Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Fennel uploaded by Tishana T.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste Fennel Description: Fluoride Free With Baking Soda and Essential Oil of Fennel 100% Vegan Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Dental Care Products are the perfect choice for your oral hygiene routine. They contain no harsh abrasives, synthetic sweeteners or artificial flavors. Formulated with simply pure and natural ingredients to keep your mouth feeling fresh and you feeling confident throughout the day. Free Of Fluoride Artificial preservatives, sweeteners, coloring or harsh abrasives. Animal ingredients or testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, vegetable glycerin, deionized water, eco-harvest (tea tree oil) melaleuca alternifolia, melia azadirachta (neem) oil, foeniculum vlugare (fennel) oil, sodium bicarbonate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), sodium lauryl sulfate, sea salt. Calcium carbonate, vegetable glycerin, purified water, Australian tea tree oil, propolis, fennel extract, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), carrageenan (seaweed extract), sodium lauryl sulfate (from coconut oil), sea salt. see more...

• I have read that tea tree oil can make you sick if accidentally u...2 Answers
  • Tea tree oil..has a strong scent.. is the scent overpowering?5 Answers
  • Will this brighten your teeth?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
i love this ! now at first i was skeptical thinking it would taste funny but it has a pretty good taste to me . it make my mouth so much cleaner and my teeth seem squeaky clean after using this and when brushing my tongue i dont feel nauseous from the taste
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I seriously love Tea Tree Oil. The benefit's for TT are, no joke, endless. When I discovered there was a TTO toothpaste, immediately was on board. Such a refreshing and super CLEANING toothpaste
KaylaMay E.
Durham
I am a huge believer that tea tree oil is good for everything! I use it in my hair, on my face, and now I use it on my teeth! I love the way it tastes and how clean my teeth feel after using this product! I whiten my teeth so it is hard to tell if my teeth are whiter because of this product or my whitener. But either way this product is to die for!
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I swear by teatree oil and this toothpaste is refreshing and great on gum and oral health care
Tishana T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I know people are like "Why would you use this toothpaste?" But I use it daily! I found it when I was seeking a sugar free toothpaste that didn't contain fluoride, sodium laurel sulfate, potassium sorbate, or even sorbitol, and I found this brand. I LOVE the fennel taste. Usually toothpastes make my tummy hurt (no, I'm not swallowing it), but the fennel flavor is very soothing. I wanna try the ginger flavor next! <3
Stephanie V.
Does this help with teeth whitening?
Nicole P.
Sacramento, CA
Tea tree oil..has a strong scent.. is the scent overpowering?
Edith R.
Borger, TX
Does this really work?? I want to try a new tooth paste, and I'm wanting to try one that is more ecological but I don't want to get the wrong one.
Kayla R.
Will this brighten your teeth?
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
I have read that tea tree oil can make you sick if accidentally undigested. So has anyone gotten sick from the toothpaste?