Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Mouthwash - Whitening Plus, Cool Mint, 16 fl oz

BY DESERT ESSENCE

Cool Mint Sugar Free Alcohol Free 2 Brightens Teeth 3 Freshens Breath Freshen your breath and keep your smile bright without harsh abrasives or irritating chemicals. Contains breath-freshening Spearmint, Wintergreen, and Australian Tea Tree Oils. Zinc Citrate helps reduce plaque. For a brighter smile and longer-lasting fresh breath, use Dessert Essence Whitening Plus Toothpaste, Mouthwash, and Tea Tree Dental Floss twice daily. Vegan. No Animal Testing. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kellie J.
I love this mouthwash and it’s available locally which is easy because I hate having to order everything. I like buying a few of these when they’re on sale at Whole Foods. It keeps my mouth minty and fresh for a couple hours after brushing, so I like to use this a few times a day. There are other mouthwashes that have even cleaner ingredients but they are so expensive and not in my budget. The negative is the ingredient Polysorbate-80 but other than this the ingredients are very clean.
Sara K.
Lake Village , AR
Smells and feels amazing in your mouth
Makes me happy and a littles goes along way
It's cruelty free and Better for you than listerene
Will not be switching
I love this mouth wash
Lindsey G.
Novato, California
Performs like you expect a mouth wash to without the added chemicals or unnecessary burning feeling you would get from conventional mouth washes. It actually does whiten your teeth too!
Womens W.
Azusa, CA
This mouthwash wasn't so bad when it first enters your mouth but it's the after taste that is awful. I didn't see any whitening results either.
Raquel R S.
Clean with no harsh chemicals and leaving my mouth yummy! I absolutely love this product and never run out of it!
Lindsay H.
Naugatuck, CT
Love this mouthwash! I use it everyday and it's vegan!!! Taste perfect and works great
Myriam H.
paris
you can use this for many things ^^ , i use particularly for my skin to destroy acne , spot!! perfect he do the job and use when i have headache !!! just fabulous when i applicate just fabulous
! Not expensive and i recommend to  my family and friends