BY DESERT ESSENCE

Desert Essences® Organics NSF ~ Contains Organic Ingredients. Fragrance Free. Hypoallergenic. Pediatrician Tested. No Nuts, Wheat or Soy This non-irritating baby lotion contains organic shea butter to nourish and protect baby s sensitive skin while organic aloe and jojoba help protect and soothe.  For babies and anyone with sensitive skin. 100% Vegan/Wheat & Gluten Free No:  Parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, phthalates, BPA, artificial fragrances or colors, silicones, EDTA, glycol, phosphates or petroleum-based ingredients. Cruelty Free & Biodegradable Formula. Our manufacturing supports wind power. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
kelly c.
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love using this product on my little ones. it leaves their skin feeling soft and it has a wonderful smell
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
You should always have a good lotion on hand just in case because u don't want your baby to have dry skin
Marelyn D.
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
This lotion is soo good it has a good smell. It leaves my babies skin feeling super soft.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Review for: Desert Essence My Sweetie Pie Baby Lotion, 6 fl oz
Great product leaves my skin feeling Smooth and smelling good fresh highly recommend this product
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Great product for baby. Used all natural organic ingredients. Desert essence products can be found at any health food store like fruitful yield
San K.
San K.
Awesome company with Good, sustainable, natural and sensitive products for the conscious consumer!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bloomington, IN
Dashfhasdjfjshadfkhs dfhasjkdfhkjasdhf kjhfasdfkjsdhfasdkfh skjfhakjdsfhyasdfh sadkfjhsdklajfhysdkfhasdkljfhsdjkfh
Review for: Desert Essence My Sweetie Pie Baby Lotion, 6 fl oz
Huele.muy rico es fresquisima... me.encanto probare los demas sabores... no todas las pieles som.igualea a mi me hizo bien
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Does this product smell good?
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
Would you consider this a good product to use vs. Johnson and Johnson baby lotion?
nicole n.
nicole n.
Will this work on new borns?
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Pasco, WA
Does this lotion smell good? Is i good for sensitive skin?