Desert Essence Moringa, Jojoba & Rose Hip Oil uploaded by Brittany A.

BY DESERT ESSENCE

• Helps neutralize effects of environmental stressors on skin
  • Nutrient-rich to improve skin’s texture and glow
  • Formulated especially to nourish face, neck, and hands

This extraordinary oil, formulated specially for face, neck and hands, helps revitalize skin with a rich combination of nutrients. Known as The Tree of Life, Moringa helps fight skin fatigue by delivering a healthy supply of fatty acids, Vitamins A, B, C, & E, and antioxidants. Considered to be one of the greatest cosmetic oils discovered, Moringa Seed Oil is blended with Jojoba Oil to help enhance skin’s texture and glow. Rose Hip Oil, rich in GLA fatty acids, adds remarkable skin-restorative properties to this powerful natural trio. 1% of gross wholesale sales of this product will go to Plan International USA’s Because I Am a Girl Initiative, which improves the lives of girls through educational opportunities and resources.

How to Use: Use a few drops and massage over face, neck, and hands.

Important:

The oil blend may become solid in cold temperatures. If you notice this, place bottle in warm water for 2 minutes, and it will return to liquid form.

• Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil
  • Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
  • Rosa Moschata/Rubiginosa Seed Oil (Rosehip)
  • Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil

Buy on Amazon*
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
I have oily, acne-prone skin and I love this face oil. It not only smells amazing, but it’s so nourishing. I use it as my nightly moisturizer and since it doesn’t take much, it has lasted me forever! Will definitely be repurchasing!
Ashley B.
Tampa, FL
I love this oil! I add it to my face moisturizer at night and it boosts the moisture factor without making me feel greasy. You can use this oil head to toe which I love and another plus is the bottle lasts forever! Go buy some!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I use this as a moisturizer in the morning and before bed. I also use it to take off my make up. Rosehip oil is supposed to be good for wrinkles, acne, and other skin issues. This absorbs quickly and wont clog pores.
Kelsey S.
I've been using this for about two weeks and I'm in love! It smells amazing, and has greatly reduced the redness of my skin. If you have oily skin, I recommend:

Daily application (I only use at night because it leaves a sheen):
Rub a few drops between your fingers and applying in patting motions rather than rubbing the oil into your skin.

Nightly application:
Apply desired amount to hands and apply in upward motions starting at neck. I apply after cleanser, toner, and other lighter serums/oils and then follow with a moisturizer.
Astrid K.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this oil to add to my daily facecare regimen. I use it for almost 2 weeks now and my face has transformed! I used to have dull, lifeless skin with occasional breakouts, but now it feels soft, even, balanced and with almost no flaws! I'm really happy with the results so far. I add just a couple drops to my daily moisturizer and it makes such a difference.
Cecilia G.
I loved the product it was a great buy. The oil is very hydrating and smells great. My problem was with the packaging, I don’t know what happened but the top leaked and the oil got all over my other makeup which I had to throw out. 😔
Deyshaliz O.
Springfield, MA
This product is very good you atleast use t twice a weeks makes your skin super soft and glowing almost with no flaws . I advice you to try this product you will love it ❤️ I would buy it again
Sheed P.
Jojoba oil is good for hiding creasing makeup on under eyes lines. Try it. You will never need a setting spray if you have this.
Andrea S.
Jersey city, NJ
This oil smells amazing and it's very light. Leaves face super soft and glowing , super affordable
Brianna A.
Alhambra, CA
Is this worth buying?????
Brittany A.